Man Up! 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Will is consumed with finding the perfect gift for his son's birthday.
2. Finessing the Bromance Kenny is jealous of Will and Grant's relationship.
3. Digging Deeper After Craig and Kenny clash, Will suggests they try working together.
4. Wingmen The guys take Kenny clubbing in hope of jump-starting his love life.
5. Acceptance Kenny screws things up when he meets Jane's parents.
6. High Road is the Guy Road Will learns his son's bully's father is his tormentor from back in the day.
7. Disciplining the Keens The whole family goes on a gluten-free diet.
8. Men and Their Chickens Will adopts a chick for Lucy. The other guys decide they each want one too.
9. Camping The guys camp out all night at Price Best for a hot video game.
10. Fear Will installs a new home security system.
11. Up All Night The guys' plans for a video game tournament go south.
12. Letting Go Will offers to fix Kenny's car for him.
13. Be Who You're Not Will's boss Mr. Donahue overhears him telling a story and promotes him.
|Starring||Taylor Cathcart, Amanda Detmer|
|Supporting actors||Jesiree Dizon, Dan Fogler, Grant Garry, Melissa Greenspan, Marco James, Jake Johnson, Candace Kroslak, Charlotte Labadie, Christopher Moynihan, Brian Patrick Mulligan, Beverly Polcyn, Teri Polo, Henry Simmons, Katie Walder, Maurice Webster, Mather Zickel|
|Producers||Victor Fresco, Lisa Iannone, Michael Shipley, Marc Solakian, Ron West|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is one of the funniest shows ABC ever made. It was tragically struck down after just one season, to fall criminally into the unknown.Published 2 months ago by Spencer Martin
This show should have never been cancelled. It was such a funny show and cast. Didn't get the time to shine like I knew it would have. I'll always have season 1 to watch.Published on December 30, 2012 by Alia
We are all upset that they cancelled this! It's hilarious! Even my wife loved it, and she usually hates "man" shows. I purchased the whole season so I can still enjoy it. Read morePublished on May 1, 2012 by Topher