Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wink Belly Bands Post-Pregnancy Compression Bikini - Beige - 2XL
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 7, 2013
Wink Shapewear is amazing! During my pregnancy I read a lot about how belly binding and girdle wearing can help with supporting the abdomen and also help with the mushy "mommy belly" post birth. Sounded like a good idea so I looked all over the Internet for the best girdle... And I was pretty picky. First, I'm now a single mom so it had to fit my budget of under $80. Second, I knew I was having a C-Section so it would have to be comfortable over my incision. Third, I read about the post pregnancy discharge (eww. I know) so something that I had to pull up like underwear didn't seem logical to me. I also wanted something with super strength as I had to fit back into my work uniform ASAP and I gained 80lbs during my pregnancy. So many options out there... I waited until 2 weeks before my section date and prayed it would show up in time... Wink's ultimate belly and hip shaper met every qualification I had set... It's budget friendly, I didn't have to pull it up like underwear, it has super sucking and tucking capabilities, and it looked like I could possibly roll it up if it irritated my incision. I was sold! I was a bigger girl (fit and fabulous but larger than life at 5'9 and pre-birth 275lbs) when I ordered it and my measurements were an inch bigger than what the fit guide suggested for the XL/XXL size but figuring I'd lose weight, I ordered it anyway. When it arrived I was shocked... First, it seemed so small that I double checked the size (that was probably due to my belly being huge and not accounting for its stretchy potential). Second, the material felt really soft for being something that's supposed to suck and tuck. I packed it in my hospital bag thinking I'd be able to squeeze into it, I was wrong. About 2 weeks after the birth of my son I was able to squeeze into it. The most beautiful thing about this garment is the 6 different levels of hooks! I was on the sixth level when I started to wear it and as I lost more and more weight I'd move to the next level of hooks... Making its value even higher because I didn't have to keep buying a different size as I shrunk! My son is now 3 months old and I'm on the first layer of hooks (its actually getting a little loose but I love the support it gives!). Because of this garment I was able to fit back into my work uniform 8 weeks after having him (even after gaining 80 pounds!) and everyone at work was amazed that I even had a baby because this garment made my stomach soooo flat. It is easy to use and doesn't bunch under clothes and it really helped to support my back and stomach. It was so comfortable that I often wore it to bed as well. It didn't irritate my incision... Being something that wraps around the belly, I could control if/how it touched the incision area. The only thing I had an issue with was the fact that I have super huge and wide hips and if I attempted to wear this over my hips it would roll up. So I just pulled it up a little higher to the bottom of my ribs to prevent the bottom part of the garment from rolling up. I'm now 20lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight and the XL/XXL size is now too big or I'd continue to wear it under my work uniform because it definitely helps to support the entire abdomen area while giving it a beautifully taunt shape!
on March 14, 2012
I bought this after giving birth to my daughter. I was unsure of the size at first, so I contacted the company directly asking them for size advise and they are very prompt in replying and even mention that I can exchange with them if I purchase directly from them. (through amazon or at their website directly). their size run large and you can get a more detailed size chart from their website.
i had great confidence in the product after reading so many great reviews on Amazon and had great expectation of it. When i first wore it, it was indeed very comfortable. I usually dont like to wear something tight for fear that it will "suffocate" me. However, this feels snug and not tight at all. Most importantly, it does its job really well. It hides my flabby extra skin and allow me to fit into my dresses well.. I dont wear it everyday for 24hrs so that is why I dont get to see good result like the others but I am just happy that i can squeeze into my pre preg jeans 2 months after birth with this girdle and not having any muffin top. I found a tear in the girldle after a few wear which disappoint me but the company has really good customer service and sent me a replacement right away, with no question asked. I totally understand that sometimes one or two defects is normal.
All in all, this is a good product which helps us mothers to gain back our confidence and body back in no period of time. Well worth the money and do not hesitate to drop them an email if you are ever in doubt.
on February 15, 2014
Wink Shapewear makes the only compression girdles I buy. They may be a tad on the expensive side, but they work, so why not buy them? It's stretchable and breathable, just like the doctor ordered. Some of us aren't that lucky to have it all together and be skinny with a flat belly, (I'm definitely a thick girl) so why suffer with not looking good? Wink has made me very happy to wear my clothes no matter how tight they may be.
on July 18, 2015
Love Wink! The fabric is so soft and comfortable and provides very good compression. I was able to stay comfortable the whole day. Initially, I tried on and find it uncomfortable. Called customer service and they advised that the garment may be too small. I was able to send it back quickly (they provide postage label and envelopes, so it was really easy!!) and got a larger size. Now I am a happy mom, everything nicely tucked in. Can't wait to get a smaller size soon!
on March 26, 2016
I had very high expectation for this product. I ordered directly from the company's website and received a garmet with a strange defect and therefore had to exchange. When I received it I was to excited to get to wearing it. I chose this product primarily because of the fit for longer torsos. It does deliver to that end. I will say that the compression is lacking. The level of compression on the abdomen is not as tight as I expected and at the top, under your bust line, is the same width as the tummy. Think about it, you carried the baby/weight primarily in your tummy ... why wouldn't the width above the tummy be a bit tighter so that you get compression everywhere? I actually had some slack in the space about the belly. That said, it is tight around the leg openings (which can be painful and annoying) but not "crotch smashing" as some other reviewers suggest. Well here I am, 6+ weeks postpartum and my belly still remain distended ... I'm reluctant to order the next size down ... maybe I should order from another brand all together. I will do my research.
on February 20, 2014
When my Wink shapewear piece arrived I found myself extremely excited at some of the unique features that immediately stood out to me. First, the shapewear itself seemed to stretch between my hands with ease. In the past, similar pieces I have tried had next to no give. I also thought the three layers of eye and hook closures in the crotch area to adjust to different torso lengths was absolutely genius, as not all women are built exactly the same. I can even see myself using this quick closure option as a fast way to use the restroom during a fun night out.

I was able to pull on my Original Bikini in seconds and was surprised at the lack of effort that took, which was another upgrade from the haunting experiences of my past. The only thing that shocked me even more was the result I got from my Wink shapewear. Where was the bit of fat roll near my love handle area? What happened to my pooch? All of my trouble spots seemed to instantly vanish and I was left with nothing but sleek smooth sexy curves! While wearing my piece, I could feel that things were tucked in but was still able to breathe, twist, bend, and go on about my day with ease. No corset feeling here. This certainly isn’t your grandmother’s girdle!

A free product was provided in exchange for an honest review. This opinion is 100% my own.
on March 17, 2013
This girdle is definitely worth the money. It helped me flatten my post-pregnancy belly, even though it was hard to get on at first. I would definitely recommend this to any woman trying to speed up being able to get on your pre-pregnancy clothes.
on January 27, 2015
To start off, I bought a XXL. I'm 5'7 and 174 pounds post baby. This fit great! I was concerned about the fit after reading all the reviews, but was relieved right away when I put it on. I had a C section and this thing is a life saver! I wear it all the time to not only help my body bounce back in shape, but it feels like it holds all my organs in place :) I'm so sore with out wearing it even a month after baby. You need this band!! A month in and I feel like a XL would fit better now, but definitely would not have fit a month ago, so it's working helping my body shrink. :)
on March 4, 2016
I think I might of ordered the wrong size for my body type. It was very hard to get on. I thought "oh no", I will have to cut it off, but the smart design it came off nicely. I did enjoy wearing it. It gave me enough support to feel good during the day at work. Thank you Wink.
on January 1, 2016
I bought this product less than 2 months ago when the start to break at the seems the answer that I obtain from its customer service was "this is expected afer a month "and didn't offer to replace it or any real help is a shame and apouling that they feel is OK to charge a high price for a product t g at lack in quality and then just ignore the complains. The answer they emaial,put all the blame in the customer I never seen such a thing.