Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2005
For anyone actively involved in large account management, you will find this book very valuable--whether or not your company uses any sort of CRM type program. One key element with account management is change of personnel. With such changes, we lose institutional knowledge and have to constantly replicate this effort. Mr. Gregory provides a format to help eliminate this problem with his knowledge journal and provides, from his website, the format to download in Word.

If everyone learned how to use their pc's just a bit better everyday, performance across the board would likely increase as you would be more productive at work and "not working" on your pc. Mr. Gregory provides many examples of how to save time and become more productive in your job.

A good read for any person that deals with any sort of sales job or needs CRM or manages clients. Many useful tips, some you may already know, but lots are consolidated here in an easy to follow format.

John Clarke

Strategic Market Director

Johnson & Johnson
on October 26, 2009
I've followed Kip's work for 10 years, and sought him out to teach entrepreneurs his methods when I ran training programs for the National Women's Business Center. He's a singular talent.

Books and consultants that teach you how to use a single social media tool can only take you so far. Kip teaches you "a higher level of theory" in using technology in personal services marketing. Years before tools like twitter made social media all the rage, Kip was showing self-employed people how shrewd deployment of technological savvy could bowl over potential clients. He still has no equal.

Learn the tools, yes, but learn how Kip thinks about them if you want to master the 24/7 networked space that is social media.
on June 15, 2005
This book is terrific! Easy to read and packed with concrete, practical advice. I work in the non-profit sector and half expected that "Winning Clients" would not apply to me -- but it really does. The author's tips are practical, sensible, and applicable to virtually any situation in which you need to find clients/customers or funding/sponsors. He's also great at de-mystifying the "wired world" in a way that really helps you make the most out of technology. ...Who COULDN'T benefit from learning how to "work smarter, not harder"??
on June 10, 2005
A great book that can be picked up and read for 10 minutes, 1/2 hr, or more depending on the amount of time available. Pick the chapter from the Contents and go. I like the TIPS and the Web Links. Working more efficiently in this wired world is what its all about and this book gives you a lot of Great Ideas. The communication chapter was the best part of the book.
on June 24, 2004
A MUST READ for anyone in sales, CRM or financial services. It's the kind of book that has you grabbing for your yellow highlighter within moments of picking it up. The resources the author brings us are simple and immediately effective...I put them to work right away.
Yes, it has a lot of info about putting computers to work for you but that doesn't mean you need a nerd certificate to use it. Most financial advisors hate being a slave to the computer. This makes your computer a slave to you.
It's full of WOW moments when all you can say is: I didn't know that!
A must read to make life easier!
Incredible sales tool.
on March 16, 2004
This book is a must-read for anyone wanting to expand their business. Buy it today.
on May 4, 2007
This is a unique book that was long overdue. The tips in this book are real time-savers. Yes, someday I might have discoverd them without reading this book but then, maybe not. I'm glad I found them all in this nice package. I value my time, so I'm sure that putting even a couple of these practical ideas to work will pay for the book many times over. A lot of these tips and tricks are buried in large user guides I'm sure but I really haven't seen many useful ones, specially for advisors, all in one easy-to-read place like this before. Thanks Kip!
on June 12, 2004
This is a must have resource for financial advisors and related professionals. Learn how to fully and effectively utilize the software and technology you already own to become a more efficient and profitable practitioner.
on August 31, 2009
I found Kip's book to be a great source of ideas on using technology more efficiently in the advisory business. I consider myself to be an "early adopter" and a "power user" of most technology. I found great ideas in this book and started using them immediately! Highly recommended!
on September 3, 2009
Great book, well written filled with many great ideas to network, prospect and cultivate clients.
I'd recommend this book to anyone that is in sales and marketing. I was especially intrigued by chapter 3... Work the Web for All It's Worth.