I love this book, I have the original in English. I agree with Warren Buffet's comment about it above. I read it again and again and profit a lot from it for my business, a mid sized chemical company. I ordered 8 books of the Spanish version in order to present 8 Spanish employees with it. I am a bit concerned because I have only received 2 books from the eight to date.
Published 10 months ago by Eduardo Gil

1.0 out of 5 stars No indication about being Spanish version
Published on January 10, 2007 by Lynn A. Beres

5.0 out of 5 stars "No other management book will ever be needed", Warren Buffet, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Winning [Ganar - Spanish language] (Spanish Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE LIBRO, April 24, 2008
Este es un excelente libro, fácil de leer, muy práctico. Me encanta la honestidad de Jack Welch y definitivamente lo recomiendo.

1.0 out of 5 stars No indication about being Spanish version, January 10, 2007
The review for the book did not state that the paperback version was in spanish. The write-up about it was all in english. The word in parenthesis meant nothing to me since I do not know spanish. (Ganar) I assumed it was a publishers name or something, especially since it started with a capital letter. I would suggest that books in another language be marked with bold red letters somewhere in the synopsis. The book itself may be great, but it was the marketing on the website that I am concerned with. I was able to return the book but I had to pay shipping for the english version to be sent when the original order was over $50 so shipping was free.

Winning [Ganar - Spanish language] (Spanish Edition)
Winning [Ganar - Spanish language] (Spanish Edition) by Suzy Welch (Paperback - July 1, 2006)
Used & New from: $45.87