Mille Bornes Collectors Edition
|Price:||$45.50 + $5.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Contains: 110 poker-sized cards, car-shaped card tray
- Also includes oversized rules booklet and score sheets
- Charming classic artwork from 1960's
- For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
This collector's edition contains cards with the original 60's artwork (so cool) and has a car-shaped card tray. This great game was out-of-print for several years. I'm glad to see someone is making it again. Grab yourself a copy while you can.
A few notes on production:
1. The cards have the same wonderful graphics as the original game. They are, however, printed on thin, poorly protected card stock. The original game's cards were about the same quality as a Bicycle card deck--meant to last. These are the equivalent of the cheapest deck of poker cards you'd find at a tourist stop. If the game gets played much at all, especially by younger kids, I imagine the cards may not last very long.
2. Only enough score sheets are given to play 4 four-person games. The sheets aren't even scored for easy tear off. I'd photocopy more sheets before playing. If this is what Winning Moves Games expected you to do, the sheets could have been arranged for more economical photocopying.
3. The box the game comes in is much larger than necessary. Admittedly, this is a small detail, but if you plan on traveling with the game much, I'd consider the version Winning Moves sells with newer graphics. The box is about half the size. The tray included in this version is not really necessary for play.
On a positive note, 4 cards are included that detail the game's scoring and situational card play. These are very helpful in play, reducing the need for constantly looking at the directions. Nice job here. The directions are also very easy to understand.
In all, the game is great to play. It's nice to see the old graphics, but for the money I expect better cards.
All of the cards are in both French and English. There is counting and strategy involved. Most of all there is plenty of fun. Buy the deluxe edition, if only for the classic art on the cards.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this game! Have played since a child. French card game.There are English instructions in this set, so no need for Google Translate! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Simply Elegant
I loved this game as a child and was so happy to find it here on Amazon!Published 7 months ago by Sandy J
Fun family game. Easy enough for kids too. Our 10 year old can't get enough and loves to beat us.Published 8 months ago by Theresa P.
Exactly as I remember it. Sometimes it's good to actually play games with physical items such as cards, dice, tokens, game board, Etc. . .
Love this game! The collectors edition has captured the old game perfectly. If you love Mille Bornes original... get this one!Published 10 months ago by Dominique