First impressions are critical.
Make yours count with a winning sales letter!
You know how important it is to make an authentic personal connection with clients and potential customers. You live for elevator pitches and face-to-face contact. You enjoy making people comfortable while offering ways to serve their needs.
But do you put as much time and effort into that other, equally important sales tool: the written word? Communications, marketing, and media expert Ralph Allora shows how to craft effective messages that reach out to new clients, keep you on their radar, and close the deal.
Winning Sales Letters—From Prospect to Close teaches you how to:
- Strategize your messages for every stage of the selling process
- Command attention and motivate your clients
- Put your best self in every note
- Create engaging approaches for letters, e-mails, and text messages
- Avoid the mistakes that sabotage great communication
“A sleek, practical guide to writing winning sales communications. Whether you’re a novice trying to ‘earn’ the meeting or a savvy pro with writer’s block, this book will help you connect, engage, and build trust with your customers.”
David Forgione, VP, Multi-Media Sales, The Wall Street Journal