|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 17.5 x 24 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA and Imported|
|Item model number||94084|
|Assembled Height||24 inches|
|Assembled Width||14 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Winsome Saddle Seat 24-Inch Counter Stool, Walnut
|Price:||$35.13 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.87 (12%)|
- One saddle seat stool offers an economical yet stylish seating option
- Crafted of solid beechwood with choice of matte black or walnut finishes
- Wide, contoured top and sturdy square legs
- Assembly required; tools and hardware included
- Available in 24-inch and 29-inch heights
- Given this product's unique nature, variations in the wood work are to be expected. Each item may vary slightly in color.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Winsome Saddle Seat 24-Inch Counter Stool, Walnut
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||12.3 pounds||20.3 pounds||17.55 pounds||21 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
As many other reviewers have noted, the assembly is a PAIN... with what they provide you in the box, that is! This is the only reason I did not rate these stools 5/5 stars. Here are some tips on what we did when assembling the stools that made them 1000x easier to put together:
1. Toss the allen wrench they provide you into the trash immediately. Don't even look at it, unless you feel like stripping the screws right off the bat.
2. Have a small ratchet, some wood glue (or normal school glue even), a microfiber cloth and a hammer handy. You will need to attach a 4mm hex bit to the ratchet for the screws they provide you (and yes, you CAN use the screws provided! They are good quality, although we are still unsure why they give you galvanized Tapcon screws intended for outdoor cement work... they're not cheap to produce!)
3. Assemble both the legs like Figure 1 in the instructions before you being to screw in the screws. Make SURE you use the correct pieces of wood in the correct holes (shorter cross piece goes in the lower hole, each side should have a long leg piece with a dot and a leg without a dot at the top) as well as the correct length screws (short, for this part).
4. When screwing in the screws, go slow and steady; do not apply too much force/torque at once or you WILL STRIP THE SCREW! Fortunately, if this happens (and you are not too close to the end) you can unscrew them out and use a replacement screw they provide you. With the ratchet, it is very easy to get the screws in quickly while not stripping them.Read more ›
The assembly was a breeze. It took me less than 15 minutes to fully assemble, with only an over-excited 5 year old to help, plus an autistic 3 year old, angry 2 year old, and pesky 7 month old to make assembly more interesting. The directions were easy to understand, and it required no tools other than the allen wrench that came with the product. I do recommend using some carpenter's glue to secure the screw covers, as mine simply will not stay in the holes. That's my only complaint about the assembly.
Once assembled, everyone tried it out, and the verdict(s) is(are):
5yo: It kinda hurts to climb up on with bare feet.
3yo: I like being so high up in da sky.
2yo: I need help, Mama!
Me: It appears sturdy, with no apparent wobble or creakiness.
Husband: It's fine. I don't know why you thought we needed a stool.
Which brings me to my final point, the weight limit. My husband is not overweight, but at just over 6 feet tall, comes to close to the weight limit for his comfort. I don't see it listed in the product description, but a label on the underside of the stool's seat warns that it can only hold 220 lbs. Not an issue for me, but I imagine there are plenty of people who might consider ordering this stool for whom that would be a deterrent.Read more ›
I weigh over 300 lbs and this stool does not budge!
Takes a little time to put together but well worth it.
Nice color. It is of very good quality.
You will not be disappointed.
It is just right in my kitchen for the assorted tasks I do.
The seat part is wide enough for my fat a$$.
As one reviewer previously mentioned, when you are unpacking the contents of the box, be sure to look for the red dots on the legs. The legs of the stool are packaged two together - both legs with red dots are in the same bag. The red dots ensure that the holes for the cross bars are facing the right way. I was surprised at how small the box was. It comes with an allen wrench and a total of 12 screws. I think it took about 10-15 minutes to read the directions and put the first one together.
One thing I wish I had thought about was the "feet". We have dark wood floors which show every little scratch, and I should have bought some felt pads for these at the same time. For now, I taped some of the the soft packing material under the bottom of the legs :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the bar stools look good at the island in the kitchen....made good and my wife loves them👍Published 8 hours ago by Amazon Customer
These we're a great purchase! They're solid and not so fat they stick way out.Published 18 hours ago by Mia J
I'm morbidly obese and it is very difficult to find a stool that can support my 300lb girth without breaking. Read morePublished 2 days ago by David Conlee
I've had to tighten every screw almost daily since I got it. I screw it down as tight as possible to prevent wiggling (which makes the problem worse) and it's gotten so bad I will... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tedd Johnson
These are good stools, not great. They took a lot of time for me and my husband to put together (about 2 hours with both of us working on it). Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kimberly Garrett
This stool is pleasing to the eye, sturdy, and, is exactly what I needed. When assembling, I would advise using a different tool than the one included. Read morePublished 3 days ago by WestVirginiaLinda
This stool is beautiful! It was easy to put together and is very sturdy. It matches my table perfectly. Great quality.Published 3 days ago by Diane K Bisson