5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cabinet
Published on December 29, 2009 by Jesse Dacosta

3.0 out of 5 stars Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet
Nice cabinet. Nice price. Hard to put together. The back panel was too thick to fit into the grooves it was supposed to go into. I had to sand the edges of the piece in order to make it fit in.
Published on January 12, 2008 by Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cabinet, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet with Drawer and Glass Holder, Walnut (Kitchen)
When I read the reviews on this cabinet on how it was difficult to put together I was preparing myself for a challenge. The cabinet looked great in the images so I decided that the effort putting it together would be worth it. I would say this to anyone on the fence on whether or not to buy this piece of furniture - it's not hard to put together at all. I'm not the most handy of people but I really had very little trouble putting this together myself aside from my own personal errors. Everything fit perfectly and it looks great......it's a much bigger piece in person than I was expecting, and very heavy duty. I'm not sure why the other reviewers had trouble but it was pretty easy in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice piece, December 12, 2007
I had seen this at Bed Bath and Beyond, and Amazon had it for 20.00 less so i went with Amazon. it looks GREAT, all the parts where there and requires few screws. easy enough for one person to put together with a little patience.
Pros: looks great, no visable screws or bolts, good size, drawer is plenty big for just about anything, wine cubbies are sturdy, easy assembly.
Cons: despite looking very sturdy and well built, it seems a little wobbly and is a bit top heavy. the top piece is about 75% of the weight.
the screws that go under the middle shelf are damn near impossible to screw in all the way.

All in all i'm very pleased, and look foward to filling it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, September 9, 2008
I bought this for my husband for his birthday, as he is a wine lover. I had a specific location in our kitchen in mind when I purchased it. We had no problems assembling this piece. Take care to make sure the back panels are in place before tightening the screws and all will be well. We found this to be a great value for the price. It's very sturdy, looks nice, and meets all of our needs. We're very satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet, January 12, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but...., February 5, 2009
C. Smith (Attleboro, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful and very solid piece of furniture. You would think it costs $300 to $500. But, the attention to detail is horrible!!! It was missing two of the dowel pieces that are used to hold the shelves in place. One of the holes for a shelf was not even drilled!!! The slots that hold the back piece in place don't line up very well. One of the side pieces has a small section that's not stained. I think someone else said the quality control was weak and I couldn't agree more. But in the end, I am very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tough to assemble, May 5, 2008
Availability was delayed several weeks and it arrived broken but I decided to glue it instead of returning. I typically enjoy putting things together but this was an exception, instructions weren't clear and I ended up having to disassemble to reinsert dividers properly but the worst problem was trying to get to all the screws or bolts with the little tool provided and I was unable to tighten sufficiently to eliminate wobble. However, once wine bottles in place it became sturdier. It is quite heavy and is a very practical and useful piece for storing wine and glasses and the Amazon price beat everyone. We have enjoyed it since assembly but be prepared for a challenge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 13, 2013
Assembly was a bit challenging and top piece very heavy, but looked great upon completion. I have just noticed over a month later that the top piece is beginning to crack on both side. With the right side splitting about three inches acroos the top. Not worth the trouble and to late to return.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, February 25, 2013
DJ (Athens, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Yes, I know it's inexpensive but trust me you don't want it. It was difficult to put together. You couldn't really tighten the joints with the Allen wrench they give you. The Allen wrench they provide you bent so it wasn't usable. We had another set. The screws stripped almost immediately. It's not been used and is just sitting in a corner with a couple of glasses and bottles in it and is already listing to one side. It's really a shame because even though its really cheap wood it looks great. I'm going to have to throw it out because who wants a tilting cabinet. I'll never buy anything sold by Winsome again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with this item..., December 28, 2012
Ann W. Brooks "Ann" (Mechanicsburg, PA, US) - See all my reviews
It's now a real puzzle to figure out a real review from a fabricated review and sort out the truth, but decided I would take a chance on this wine cabinet. I put it on my Christmas wish list and my husband ordered it for me. It arrived yesterday and today he spent a couple of hours on the assembly. We discovered three areas where the finish is significantly marred. In addition, the drawer rails are warped preventing the drawer from sliding into the cabinet. Even if the cabinet did not have these defects, the slots for the wine bottles are very flimsy (on the caliber of throw-away furniture you might buy for a college dorm room). The workmanship overall is pretty shoddy. What is really annoying is that my husband has to take it apart to ship it back. Others seem to have ordered this item and found it to be ok. But if you take a chance, be certain to check out all the parts for defects before beginning the assembly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, September 5, 2011
I looked at a number of wine racks before I purchased this one. It arrived and I was almost afraid to open it, for fear it would not match my dining room table. Well, it did! Perfectly. I put it together by myself, even though it said it took two people. It took me a little while longer than it probably would have with a helper, but I got it together just fine. The only thing I didn't like, was the fact that there were no written explanations of how to put it together, just pictures. The finished result was a beautiful wine cabinet with a good sized drawer. We use it as a microwave stand also, and it's the perfect height. It's exactly what I was looking for!

Winsome Wood Wine Cabinet with Drawer and Glass Holder, Walnut