5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy
I've been searching for some time to find a hat like this one. Now usually when I wear these, they kind of slip off the back of my head or something(Unless I pin it to my hair). But this one is VERY form fitting. I shook my head I've moved around and it stays perfectly in place with out squeezing or anything like that.

I'm very happy with my purchase and may...
Published on October 30, 2011 by Ceci

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh
It looks like it does in the picture, but its not slouchy. It was really small and strange to wear, its not THAT slouchy but its probably slouchy on a baby.
Published on August 15, 2012 by happymeal12

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy, October 30, 2011
This review is from: Winter Slouchy Ribbed Knit Beanie Button Ski Hat Ivory (Apparel)

I'm very happy with my purchase and may even buy another color very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Original, October 3, 2011
I just got this winter wonder of a hat and I just luv, love, loooooove it!! I am male and have no compunction about wearing unisex stuff with a personal touch added.

This hat is easy to shape to my whim and the two different set of buttons really give it a stand-out hipness to it and sets it aside from your common touche of floppy beanies. My complements to the designer for a flair-laden winter hat that has form as well as function for the non-conformist!

4.0 out of 5 stars Slouch Beanie, January 3, 2012
This beanie overall is great. Very cute, light weight and cozy. The only thing is that it's not very warm, it's more of a fashion statement not something to keep you warm in cold weather. I would recommend this product however due to it being light weight it feels like your not wearing something on your head all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and warm, December 13, 2011
My husband ordered this beanie, but upon receipt, realized that it's too feminine for a man, so he gave it to me. I wore it on a trip to Utah and it was perfect for the weather. Kept me warm- it's got enough top space to scrunch it down, or use it to cover your years. I have a big head and it fits fine. I got compliments on the trip wearing it. Then.. I left it in the rental car!

When i returned home, I ordered a replacement. It arrived (like the first hat) pretty quickly and in excellent condition. I'm very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Stylish, December 10, 2011
This is a very cute hat! However, it doesn't fit as loosely on me as it does on the model and I have a really small head ... It's really cute though and very comfortable and comes down over your ears to keep them warm while still remaining stylish. This is my first slouchy hat and I am def gonna buy the other colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat, cute buttons!, December 8, 2011
Ariel Shatz (Stormville, NY) - See all my reviews
The hat is as pictured. There are three small buttons on the opposite brim of the two large buttons that aren't obvious in the picture. The elastic on the hat keeps it securely in place. If you are looking for a cute black slouchy hat, this is for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, August 15, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo CUTE!!!, March 1, 2012
This hat is adorable on! I was kinda worried about the picture not actually having it on a model but it's sooo cute once it's on you! I would highly recommend this hat if you're looking for a slouchy knit hat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 12, 2011
Bought this for my 15 year old sister for Christmas. It's really nice. I may buy one for myself in different colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars beanie, January 7, 2014
Cute hat but only for fashion purposes. I live in Houston so I'm pretty sure that this hat won't keep you warm while it's cold outside. Other than that a pretty cool hat.

Winter Slouchy Ribbed Knit Beanie Button Ski Hat Ivory