Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 3, 2014
This is the fourth one I purchased just to get the symbols for the season. It is the game I use a large share of the time. It is great for waiting for something to cook, in the car waiting while someone has run in to pick up a quick item, or when my husband is watching something on TV that I am not interested in. My husband also uses it a lot on my first Kindle.
on January 21, 2014
All of the other solitaire games from 24/7 Games LLC have been excellent. This one has one bad issue. The game is installed on a Kindle and after playing the game for awhile, the game freezes and has to be restarted. Sometimes it will not restart until the Kindle is shut down and restarted. We have uninstalled the game and reinstalled with the same problem. I have not tried the game on a Kindle Fire. It may not be a problem on that machine.
on January 14, 2013
I would love it if the size of the cards could be increased. I would also like to see this with more options, more games ... and possibly as a "Seasons/Holidays" pack with different styles rather than separate apps for each. It is a good little game though, better than many of the solitaire apps I have tried!
on January 19, 2013
I love the fun winter design on the cards! so festive and fun. the game works awesome and is a favorite of mine.
on March 29, 2013
I think the games offered are outstanding. Use this app quit often. Never get tired of playing and the timer lets me know if I am bettering myself or not. Theme is exactly what I want and plan on keeping it all year, as I love the snow.
on January 13, 2013
Actually there are 2 things I don't like about this version, first, I don't like the way the colors don't vary to much from each other, it's harder to play this way. I want to enjoy solitaire, I don't want it to be a chore. Second, I don't like the deck being on my left hand, I'm right handed and this is a little less enjoyable to play this way, I wish they just added an option to the settings like some of the other solitaire games offer. I have played their other versions and I like this one the least.
on May 8, 2013
I love it! Great to have on the road or for down time with friends. Cute design and nice working app.
on February 13, 2013
The games are fun and easy to play. there is enough challenge that I enjoy playing. The choice of color and contrast of the board and cards is poor making it easy to make playing errors.
on March 10, 2013
Nice variety of puzzles.. my favorite is wasp solitaire. Challenging but winnable. The other games are fun also
Nice change of pace solitary versions...easy or hard,you choose.
on September 3, 2015
It's ok, but too faint for my eyes. I play it now and then. They should have the season or games under one title so you can play whatever you want not buy each one. BUNK!