5.0 out of 5 stars Magic & Romance, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Winter Ice (A Storm for All Sesons, Book Three) (A Storm for All Seasons 3) (Kindle Edition)
I thought I wasn't going to like this type of book but I was wrong. I ended reading the whole series and I was surprise to like them all .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, February 26, 2013
Not the usual for Jaci Burton but a great new book!!! Hoping to locate Books 1 and 2 and to see more like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read!, April 21, 2014
I really enjoyed reading this entire series, it had a lot of my favorites like: magic, werewolves and of course destiny (our intended soul mate). I really hope she writes more in this series, I would love to find out what happens for their next generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT, August 8, 2013
I loved Logan when I met him in Summer Heat and i'm so glad he got a book of his own. Logan was a tough character to like at first because he is just so male. I wanted to hit him upside the head and tell him to pull his head of his rear. Sophie is a witch that had a lot more patience then i would have had. their romance was hot and sweet. a good read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 4, 2013
Deborah S. Santucci (Drexel Hill, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I enjoy all of this author's books. I try to read them as they come out. I have yet to be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the storms!, April 6, 2013
Book 3 just s good as The first two! Logan was a tough nit for Sophie to crack, but worth all the effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Ice (A Storm for All Season, Books 3, August 13, 2013
mlb (YARDLEY, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I started with book 1 and finished with b00k 3 the series (A Stprm for All Season). Two sister and two brothers have powers of winter, summer, fall, spring. The each find the true love with the season. I found a new author to follow Lilianna Hart. Her three books hooked me. Anyone looking for an author who gives you sexy, mystery and oh my God writing please try her.

The Season series was something I could not put down then I have read almost all her books. Please start with book one so you can follow in order how seasons and love work together.
Buy these books or e-books at Amazon. It so easy and a pleasure to deal with them.

Marcia Brooks