Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 10, 2013
I purchased this for my sister and I was disappointed when it arrived. It LOOKS like it does in the picture, so I can't say I was mislead, I just expected the material to be soft/fuzzy. Instead the scarf is rough and scratchy. I would not recommend this set, nor will I buy another one.
on March 15, 2013
I loved the whimsical colors on this set, and the real life version was even better with the fuzz, warmth, and softness factored in. However, the hat was very tight and the scarf was like a child's scarf in length. I had to look at the product description to see if I had accidentally ordered a child's set. I wear the gloves, and the scarf is luxurious, but there's not enough material to tie it in the way I am used to. I can throw it once around myself and them I'm out of material. As for the hat, I've stopped wearing it because it was so tight on my head. I have a small head, so I don't see how adults with large heads could pull it off. In the end, I gave it to Good Will and figured some smaller person will be happy to have such a soft, colorful hat.
on December 9, 2012
My husband ordered this Set for me, The Glove is not warm enough inside when i wear it, i can still feel the coldness on my Hand. I barely used the Hat because it's a bit tight, too snug on my head. the Scarf is work's fine to me, and i love the color.
on December 21, 2012
But i imagen it will be itchy, there is cute little snow looking flakes on the material. The gloves are shaped kinda like a man's work glove, but i don't think it will be noticeable. adorable set though.
on October 7, 2013
I got this for a co-worker of mine, and she loved them!
What appealed to me was that it was a set, and it was colorful, but not tacky, and it was fun too.
Very reasonably priced, and makes a great gift!
on December 7, 2012
It keep my grand mother very warm this winter she liked the color so I went a bought it for her
on November 18, 2013
The scarfs and glove cuffs were so rough that I soaked them in downey softener before wrapping them and still wasn't happy about the way they felt- I would not recommend these~~~
on December 21, 2012
Disappointed in the scarf, it's not long so you can't wear it different ways. Plus it isn't as soft as I thought it should be, feels scratchy. Would NOT but this again.
on February 12, 2013
I am only giving two stars because it arrived on time.Other then that the hat is very small and the scarf fell apart the first time it was worn.Very dissatisfied.
on December 12, 2012
LA bufanda , guantes, y gorro, muy buenos diseños, talla adecuada, bien empacados
llegaron a tiempo , vendedor serio, recomiendo seguir comprando