5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I wanted!
I've been looking for this everywhere! Love it! It's snug on the head so it doesn't slip off like most beanies do on my head. I'm definitely ordering the other colors! 2 thumbs up!
Published 10 months ago by Melina Dossantos

2.0 out of 5 stars Product doesn't make photo
The product is bleach white, not the off white color shown in its photo. Kinda disappointed because the picture is cute not so much the hat
Published 6 months ago by Chelsea K

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I wanted!, September 4, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Product doesn't make photo, December 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Detailed Review. Good Product., November 17, 2013
Complete Review of product is given below but I would like to mention that I am not doing any relative analysis and not comparing this product with any other existing product.

Material is good and warm. It fits well on my head. To go more in details my head circumference is 23 inches. Now as I have it on my head next question is How it sets up? So I will say it is little slippery and shabby but looks great. It is a good product to keep you warm in winters. So overall rating for this product is Three / Five.
Delivery - Exactly as promised. Five / Five.
Price - Value for money. Priced genuinely in mid range for the material. Four / Five.

Not Suggested if circumference of your head is less than 18 Inches. Or you are looking for a single protection cover for temperatures under minus 10.

Great buy and fit for those whose head circumference is 25 Inches. As being a one-size-fit and stretchable it seems good for lot of varied sizes. Almost similar as shown in picture. If you like it, go for it, you will not regret your decision.

Happy Buying to all !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS CAP, November 13, 2013
I had already bought this cap in brown, and loved it so much I bought the ivory as well. They are great for cold, windy days, and for bad-hair days. I removed the label, which I found unsightly. However, be warned - once you put this on, plan on keeping it on. It creates a serious case of flyaway hat-hair when removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Warm Hats!, December 17, 2012
Very nice hat and very warm!!! Received many great compliments on my hats! and very comfortable especially in afghanistan! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!!, November 21, 2013
This hat is all that I wanted and more! It is so warm and fits beautifully. I have received many complements every time I wear it and am considering buying it in different colors because I like it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, November 21, 2013
This beanie not too big that it falls off, or too small that I can't wear it; works perfectly and I LOVE it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars best hat ever, November 19, 2013
amazing, im from the north and wear hats quite a bit in the winter time and this is so cute. my outdoorsy boyfriend BEGS me to wear it! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, December 27, 2013
xmas gift for the mrs to match the one our daughter received (black), they both look great in them, seem to be made well, extremely soft, just a nice looking topper.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS HAT, January 24, 2014
This is just the right style and color of winter hat I was looking for but couldn't find it in the department stores. It looks great on, I didn't like the logo so I removed it and now I wear it all the time.

Rate and Discover Movies