4.0 out of 5 stars Animation Pops
Published on July 31, 2012 by Cherise Kachelmuss

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing compared to the original...
I've been watching the newest season on Nickelodeon, having been a fan of the original Italian series since 2004. The original version of this movie was released in 2007, and I have to say, the old saying is true; nothing compares to the original.
Published 18 months ago by Stephanie Lawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Animation Pops, July 31, 2012
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
Even though I have two boys, we have two girls the same age as them next door so my boys are constantly introduced to girly items. I don't remember when I first heard about Winx Club but when I saw this moving was coming out I thought it looked cute. The movie is based off the television series and from what I read the animation is a little more vibrant in the movie than the traditional show. I think the movie has amazing colors and really makes the fairies "pop!" The movie is a decent length (just over an hour) and you also get a second disc with seven episodes. For about $15, this is a great value as you get a lot of Winx Club for your money. My boys didn't mind at all that it was a girly movie, there are some guys in the show and they were just amazed at the colors and characters. I do like though that this set includes an actual movie and episodes, whereas some sets say movie but really just include a bunch of episodes. The story is simple too, about a girl who is looking for her parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and fun., March 22, 2012
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
I found this movie very good when I saw this movie on Nick. My only complaint is they could have made this movie longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
There were no complaints this was definitely a cool movie to watch! I watched via the internet and I got to have it! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing compared to the original..., May 17, 2013
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
This movie was...meh at best. The dialogue was bad, the voice-acting was mediocre, and a lot of important, story-building content was cut out. Worth the buy since it's cheaper than most movies nowadays, but definitely make it a point to watch the original Italian with English subs or the Rai English dub on Youtube, you'll see the differences!

4.0 out of 5 stars for older kids, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
My daughter is really into Winx, but be warned that this is better suited toward older kids. The content is advanced for my 6 year old with romantic pairings.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS FROM MY GOD-DAUGHTERS!!! =), September 12, 2012
Margarita M. Bowks (WHITE PLAINS, MD, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
They just love the WINX club and this new video the way it is shot is much more lifelike than the regular cartoons. They really enjoyed it. WAIT THERE'S MORE.. (LOL) It comes with an addition dvd with 7 bonus cartoons! Luv it! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
Got it for our 5 year old daughter who's been waiting for this DVD. We both enjoy watching it. Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Voice actors, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD)
I love watching a 'family search story'. Although, this film version has voices that are indistinguishable. Even the credits are short.

5.0 out of 5 stars winx club, September 6, 2012
I really liked this movie I like watching the winx club on tv so i thought I would like the movie to that is why I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am upset that I rented this instead of buying it, May 21, 2014
I loved this movie.IS love a lot of different creatures and all the beautiful color.I wish I would have bought it instead of renting it.IT a person decides to buy a movie after renting it ,they should be able to receive their rental price credited,once they buy the movie.

Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie
Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie by Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom Movie (DVD - 2012)
$13.99 $9.96