5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!!
Published 20 months ago by Lynnette

3.0 out of 5 stars Marker didn't work
The book itself is great for preschoolers to practice writing letters. My only complaint is that mine came with a white marker which was totally useless and didn't work at all. I've just had my daughter us a regular dry erase marker that we already had and it wipes off well.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
My 3 year old daughter is in preschool and has been learning how to trace her name. I went on a search to find a book that she can trace the same letter over and over before having to erase. When I found this book and looked on the inside I knew this is what I was looking for. I purchased this one and the lower case alphabet, numbers 1-20 and the tracing shapes one. I also ordered the dry erase crayola crayons with it too based on some reviews I read before ordering. I just love these books now that I have them. My daughter will sit for hours just tracing in all the books! I haven't even bothered with the pen that came with the books cause the dry erase crayons work great! You have to use a little bit of pressure to get it all off but for the most part my daughter can do that herself. If you are looking for a great tracing book you have found it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for practicing letter writing!, December 2, 2013
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
Very nice illustrations, plenty of space to trace and write; worth the money!! Definitely recommend to 3 year olds and above!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect learning tool, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
I love these books. The only thing I would change is maybe a longer thicker marker. My daughter is only 2 1/2 and struggled with the tiny marker, but besides that we really love it. She has learned a ton from this product!!>

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
Very pleased except that the dry erase marker that came with it didn't last long. I just replaced it with a new one! But happy I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the book, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
Our 3 year old daughter was having trouble with the other tracing books and would not even sit and try with them. But the moment we got this book, she seemed interested and did a pretty good job too!!! The alphabets are big, clear and with very little distractions. The wipe clean feature is a great advantage and she can use it over and over again. It is better to wipe it off immediately though. Ordinary washable markers can also be used to write on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first time writing, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
My daughter started to learn to write her alphabets in pre-k. This dry erase book has great guidance in which your child traces the letters and then tries to write it on her own in the blank space area. Its also great in building fine motor skills too. Highly recommend this to all parents for their children. Plus, you can use the book over and over again unlike paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Marker didn't work, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to Preschools getting ready for school, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old. I was concerned that my 3 year old would have some difficulty with this because she's left handed. Usually with dry erase you rub out the word/letter as your writing with your left hand but she didn't have a problem. Of course my 4 year old had more ease writing the letters but even my 3 year old enjoys trying to treas the letter. To them the best part is when your finished you just get a wet wipe and start all over again. It saves paper and trees. I will be getting the rest of the series. I think the only problem we had was there was only one book so they had to take turns, but the fact that it got them both interested in learning their letters is "A+++" in my mom book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for him to trace and clean up is a ..., June 30, 2014
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
Purchased for my 3 yr old. He loves it. Easy for him to trace and clean up is a cinch (I use baby wipes).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet (Spiral-bound)
My two and three year old love this wipe clean books. Great quality and great educational tool. I definitely recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet
Wipe Clean Workbook Uppercase Alphabet by Roger Priddy (Spiral-bound - June 8, 2010)
$6.99 $6.29