Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on November 16, 2012
My 3 year old daughter is in preschool and has been learning how to trace her name. I went on a search to find a book that she can trace the same letter over and over before having to erase. When I found this book and looked on the inside I knew this is what I was looking for. I purchased this one and the lower case alphabet, numbers 1-20 and the tracing shapes one. I also ordered the dry erase crayola crayons with it too based on some reviews I read before ordering. I just love these books now that I have them. My daughter will sit for hours just tracing in all the books! I haven't even bothered with the pen that came with the books cause the dry erase crayons work great! You have to use a little bit of pressure to get it all off but for the most part my daughter can do that herself. If you are looking for a great tracing book you have found it! :)
on November 24, 2015
This was my first ABC gift for my 2 year old daughter in April, 2015. Like other Roger Priddy books this book is also unique and designed for a child in true sense.

This workbook is for teaching how to write uppercase ABC.
Each letter starts with 2 examples and they are quite unique like B for boat, C for chair . Example wise this workbook is quite different and unique than other ABC books.

Next starts the writing. There are 3 lines for writing each letter.
Each letter writing is depicted in 3 ways in the first line.
1. Look at the letter - the letter is written in black bold ink just to show how the letter looks like.
2. Trace the letter - see where to begin and end writing each letter.
3. Draw inside - draw inside the shape of the letter.

In the second and third line there are outlines for letter writing practice and each outlines gradually gets lighter to make a child more confident in his/ her writing.
In third line there is space to write the letter on your own so that when the child is super confident he/she can practice writing here on his/ her own.

This workbook guides a child learn to write uppercase ABC like a mother/ father teaches her/his child to walk.

This book is super clean and with a little wet cloth you can clean out the marker ink.
The black pen which comes with this book dries quickly. We use Crayola washable markers and crayons on this and faced no problem.

It is spiral bound so no fear of tearing the pages by a child. Its super sturdy.

My daughter loves to practice her ABC writing on this workbook.
We tried some other methods to teach her how to write Uppercase ABC also but this workbook is the best of all.
Roger Priddy books have never disappointed us.
review image review image review image review image
on April 30, 2013
I love these books. The only thing I would change is maybe a longer thicker marker. My daughter is only 2 1/2 and struggled with the tiny marker, but besides that we really love it. She has learned a ton from this product!!>
on January 27, 2012
I have a 4 year old and a 3 year old. I was concerned that my 3 year old would have some difficulty with this because she's left handed. Usually with dry erase you rub out the word/letter as your writing with your left hand but she didn't have a problem. Of course my 4 year old had more ease writing the letters but even my 3 year old enjoys trying to treas the letter. To them the best part is when your finished you just get a wet wipe and start all over again. It saves paper and trees. I will be getting the rest of the series. I think the only problem we had was there was only one book so they had to take turns, but the fact that it got them both interested in learning their letters is "A+++" in my mom book.
on January 5, 2016
This book is good for writing practice, but the marker that came with it is super messy to clean off! I got some Crayola Large Dry Erase Crayons, 8 count (98-5200) to use instead but they take some elbow grease to scrub off. Better than black marker stains everywhere, though.
on April 28, 2016
My 4 1/2 yr old loves this book. He goes to preschool and I got this to use while my 6yr old does homework. It keeps him busy and he uses a wipe to clean it if he makes a mistake. This book comes with a dry erase marker but I have purchased washable dry erase markers for him to use. The pages have only upper case letters. There is a trace line and then a blank line. I will purchase the lower case book next. I loved this book so much I give it as gifts now.
on July 17, 2015
Amazing child's workbook! My soon to be 4 yr old loves it & is so proud of herself as she completes page after page. Only down side is the marker that came with it doesn't erase well & you have to spray with cleaner then wipe to completely remove it smudge free. But super easy solution, I bought dry erase crayons for it and it actually works out better for my beginner as she develops her hand coordination.
on July 25, 2015
My 4-year-old loves this book and tried out all the letters on the first day we had it. Within two weeks, she was writing the letters "L," "Y", "H" and "E" on all her drawings, when previously she only knew "E"! This book has also gotten her to start writing her letters from left to right in a straight horizontal line!

The dry erase marker that comes with the book is cheap and doesn't wipe off the pages. We had to purchase an Expo marker, as well as some spray, in order to fully clean the pages. Also, these markers aren't washable, so she gets very messy!
on November 30, 2015
I have a 4 year old severely autistic son. He doesn't communicate well and sometimes trying to teach him things can be very difficult and frustrating for the both of us. We have ordered a ton of the wipe clean books and I have to say, they are a life saver!! Because of these books my son is now the only one in his preschool class that can write all of his letters and numbers, draw every shape, plus write and read words. These books are a must have!
on December 10, 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old who wanted to join in our homeschool lessons. It wipes clean very easily. The content is perfect for kids just learning the alphabet, or even for those who need practice writing and forming letters. As the large print states, this book only includes uppercase letters. A word of advice: don't forget to wipe clean after each use. As with any type of whiteboard, the longer you leave the marker on the harder it is to remove. That said, we forgot to wipe it once and left marker on for over 2 months, a little alcohol and it looked brand new!