Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2006 7:36:53 AM PDT
Matthew King says:
I can't help but be concerned about the length of the wire connecting the nun chuck and the remote. In the pictures I've seen the wires all look pretty short. That wouldn't offer a lot of freedom in arm movements. For example if your drawing the bow in the new Zelda game it would be more natural to make a full pull back draw than to miniaturize your movements to accommodate the controller.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 2, 2006 9:40:08 AM PDT
Having played with the controller at E3 and seen Matt's video at IGN, I can assure you there is plenty of cord length there. You will not be able to spread your arms out fully to each side, but you would never want to do that for a game anyway. Even when pulling back a real bow you wouldn't fully extend either arm.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2006 7:35:58 AM PST
Hi Matthew,

I've got mine now, and it's plenty long enough.

~Chris

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2006 6:07:55 PM PST
The wire is about 3+ ft. It is long enough. I don't see anyone really running out of room unless they are 15 ft tall.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2006 8:35:04 PM PST
D. Walburg says:
long

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2006 11:20:41 AM PST
J. Anderson says:
I'm 16 feet tall and it's still long enough..

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2006 3:31:20 PM PST
frankfromnj says:
I'm not so sure about that. It really depends on the movements involved. In some of the games that require you to move both arms very quickly the cord can get in the way. I wish both were wireless and I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a wireless nunchuck in the future.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2006 9:20:18 AM PST
I agree. I have a tendency to hit myself in the face with my cord when punting or kicking field goals in madden - lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2006
Latest post:  Nov 27, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Nunchuk Controller - White
Wii Nunchuk Controller - White by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (763)