5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected
This is an excellent product, I have the NBA 2K14 game for PC which I bought from Walmart then I bought this PC Controller which I thought would work great, but the thing about it is the buttons has 1-6 so it was difficult to configure this with my game, it was hard to remember the buttons, So I bought this controller since I'm already aware of how to use the Xbox 360...
Published 8 months ago by Time Agyare

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Broken
I bought this controller since it was cheaper than everything else, and for the price, it seemed like quite the deal.

Published on October 3, 2012 by Pat

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Broken, October 3, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wired USB Controller for PC & Xbox 360 (Black) (Video Game)

Trust me, it wasn't. It arrived on time, but after playing with it for an hour, it started "falling apart." Initially, the left and right triggers felt loose, and could wiggle left and right. They also felt as if they were rubbing up against the slots they were in. The center xbox button stopped glowing, occasionally turning on really fast, just to turn off again. Both thumbsticks were ineffective when pushing in any corner directions (top left/right, bottom left/right) and the left thumbstick would click down, but the "click button" didn't work, and there was no in-game response to clicking it. Lastly, the X button started to fail towards the end of that hour. For such a simple thing, I would expect it to work rather well, with only 1 problem at max. I was very displeased with this product, and I suggest buying directly from Microsoft if you really need a controller. It may be less expensive, but it's nice to have a controller that actually lasts. I'll be returning mine for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, September 21, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
First off, my mistake for thinking this was an official microsoft brand controller. The rumble is very weak compared to a normal controller. The tactile feeling of the start and select button is far worse than an original. The dead zone for the left and right bumper buttons is pretty bad but once you get past the dead zone and the button pushes it sounds and feels nice. Now here's what really gets me about this controller... I was playing dark souls pc and the left joystick diagonals hardly work at all. I hold B and start trying to run in a diagonal, but it rarely works. It worked just fine on an official microsoft wired controller. Everything else I could tolerate, just not the left stick being that horrible.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned!, November 12, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Be warned, this is NOT a licensed XBOX 360 wired controller. It is a very cheap knock off with really bad English on the back. ("Please mind the sharp kerfs", I believe it meant curves). I would recomend buying another product. You can get better quality for cheaper, but after a few hours of playing, I will admit that this product does work and I have not encountered any problems. I would absolutely not recommend this product. That being said, it does work. Again,

THIS IS NOT AN XBOX 360 CONTROLLER!

It is just a cheap knockoff. A very cheap knockoff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Controller Yet!, January 21, 2013
I purchased this controller for use with Xbox 360 and while it worked well it only lasted 3 weeks. The analog sticks are made from cheap plastic and are quite easy to break. Please save yourself the time and money and buy something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should've listened, December 20, 2012
Steve M. (Talbott, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I saw this controller online and it was about $5 cheaper than the comparable REAL XBOX 360 controller.

THIS IS A FAKE, A CHEAP KNOCKOFF

If you don't need the precision of the real Xbox controller, then you can use this. This controller may look like the Xbox 360 controller, but it will fall apart on you within a few hours of game playing. Perhaps because you have to push the LB and RB so hard to get them to register and the stick buttons (pushing the sticks to run, melee, etc) are hard to push causing imprecise attacks.

I've gotten rid of this piece of crap and am going for a REAL one. I think Amazon.com needs to include in their seller policy that cheap knockoffs need to be advertised as such. This seller is obviously trying to pull a fast one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this, January 5, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This knock off brand is not worth it
I bought one trying to save a few extra bucks from a normal Microsoft wired controller for windows. Boy was that a mistake!
This controller lasted me 4 months tops, until its just one day it just stopped working, windows code 43 every time, tried this on multiple computers, which almost always means a hardware malfunction.
So unless you are handy with fixing things, just buy the Legit Microsoft one, it will be worth it in the long run.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked, January 3, 2013
Does NOT work! Disappointed.

Christmas present was a bust!!!

....... .... ... .... .. . . . . . .

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely abysmal., June 3, 2013
I bought this controller to use for dark souls, i thought it was just a cheap deal on an official controller, but after ordering it i noticed it was not an official controller, and boy does it show.

it feels very cheaply made, the cord is loose, the buttons click, its half the weight of the real deal, and it isn't comfortable to hold. ontop of that, the left stick has multiple issues, its too sensitive, and in certain positions does not give feedback at all.

Please do not buy this, do yourself a favor and get an official controller, this is just garbage.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A MICROSOFT REMOTE, September 27, 2013
When I first saw this, I thought "Whoa, a MS brand control for so cheap? Sold!" Bought it and got it. Then I knew why it was so cheap right when I opened the package. It is NOTHING like the microsoft brand remotes. The plastic is so cheap, not only can you see and feel it, you just put some light pressure and it feels like it is going to crack. But I though, what the heck, its here, might as well try it out, So I did. Right away again, more problems. The buttons squeaked, the triggers gave me feed back and the analog sticks where over sensitive. Im not a pro gamer, but Im pretty good and I know the remote is garbage when I can land shots on halo. Sad to say, very disappointed and I returned it. I do NOT recommenced this to any one....

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible deadzones., February 20, 2014
No not want, analog sticks have horrible dead zones, i wouldn't wish this on all the racist 12 year olds of xbox live.

Wired USB Controller for PC & Xbox 360 (Black)
$39.99 $15.89