5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!
Published 15 months ago by Matt

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50
pros; fit very snug in ear and really cuts out any background noise, esp at my gym which plays their music too loud.
cons; signal is weak, it drops even with my iphone sitting next to me while i do my stretching. it has about less than 10ft range..hopefully they'll improve this on their next release.
Published 15 months ago by darryl strickland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones!, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Micro Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds w/ Microphone for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, smart phones, and other Bluetooth devices By Audiosynq (Electronics)
These are the best Bluetooth headphones I have owned. Sound is way better compared to the others, there is actually bass coming out of these rather than sounding flat like the other Bluetooth headsets I have owned. They also show the battery life on my iPhone so I know how much juice is left in them! They are very well made for the price and I haven't had any problems. So far I have used them at the gym and when I go jogging and they are very comfortable and stay in my ears really good. Its really nice not to have any cords getting in the way while I exercise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, October 23, 2013
Star's Mom (West Falls, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This Bluetooth Earbud set is fantastic! And you can't beat the price. Why pay more than you have to?

It comes with 3 different size earbuds. I use a different size for each ear. It also comes with these weird looking flat pieces that attach to the earpiece. These are for stabilizing and keeping the earbuds in your ear. You put these on the unit, and they fit in the fold of the bottom of your ear. What a great idea! I use these at work. Lots of bending and reaching, etc. The earbuds stay in place the whole time.

They charge quickly, and are very light when I'm wearing them. You'll want to get a case to carry them in. Especially since the charging plug is definitely proprietary.

The only downside is that they only work for about 6 hours at a time. If I want to listen to something for the whole shift, I have to use a "connected" headset for the last part of the day. Most days, I don't need them for the whole 6 hours, anyway.

I would definitely recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad ..., October 12, 2013
With one exception, these earbuds met my expectations. They are easy to charge, pair, comfortable and have decent sound. My only issue is their range is not 10 meters as described. I couldn't get more than 10 feet without line of sight. This is unusual, as another set of inexpensive wireless headphones give me easily 10 meters obstructed.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does great!, February 23, 2014
I got these earbuds because I was tired of having to deal with a headphone cord while sitting at my computer. The sound is good, they don't fall out, and the battery life isn't an issue unless I decide to marathon a series on Netflix. The microphone in the earbud is not great, but I use the built in mic on my computer, so it isn't an issue. The cord connecting the earbuds doesn't get tangled, which is amazing. The headphones are not difficult to connect to my devices (I've synced them with my phone and my laptop), and the instructions are very clear and straightforward about the whole process.

The actual buds are kind of fat, but that is to be expected when you have to fit a bluetooth transmitter inside them. That doesn't affect them fitting in your ear, but they do look a bit awkward from the outside. They do occasionally glitch, and the sound gets delayed somewhere between my computer and my ears, which is a pain when I am watching a video and the audio gets out of sync. I just turn off and back on the headphones to fix it, but it is still rather annoying.

In conclusion, they do what they advertise, and quite well. They will occasionally glitch, but it is infrequent enough to not be a serious issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendously Awesome!, September 20, 2013
Wow!! Very Bassey which I love in earbuds,also look like hearing protection if you paint them orange!! keep that on the d-low

3.0 out of 5 stars 50/50, September 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 18, 2014
Really, seriously surprised at how much I love these. Got them to use at the gym and at work cause I HATE getting caught up in my headphone cord. The sound is good, keep in mind you're not buying a Sennheiser, and the battery has been lasting like four hours streaming Pandora. They are a little chunky on the earbud end, but they don't fall out of my ears, even at the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor bluetooth connectivity and poor sound, January 20, 2014
Blinget (Carmel, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed with these headphones. The sound is very tinny compared to other bluetooth headphones I have owned. I could have lived with the poor sound since I am just using them when I work out, but the bluetooth connection kept dropping out even though I was wearing my iPhone on my arm so the headphones were less than 2 feet away. I sent them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!!, September 7, 2013
I got mine in the mail the other day and it worked great on my first attempt. Really cool product. Highly Recommend!!

3.0 out of 5 stars exelent product. highly recommended., December 25, 2013
This product is great!!! Highly recommended. The only issue I have is the less sturdyness of the ear bubs. Not good to have if you do physical work.