5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice
I love this bluetooth! It stays in my ear without dangling and it is easy to use. I was worried about it not working good or staying in my ear because the price was so reasonable. It comes with a car charger that is great for when I am on the go.
Published on August 3, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
very poor quality - both ends of the call have voice distortion and TONS of NOISE and STATIC - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Published on October 18, 2011 by C. Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, August 3, 2011
This review is from: Wireless Bluetooth Headset Hands-free with Multi-Point Connectivity for all LG phones with FREE Car Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth, May 30, 2012
ReeRee5 "Ree" (Panama City Beach, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Love this Bluetooth! Never used one before. Was easy to set up and easy to use. Great price too! Would purchase from this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars LG Bluetooth, February 4, 2012
I am vey happy with my Bluetooth. It is clear and feels good on my ear. The battery lasts. I am very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, April 27, 2013
it is easy for integrate , it is easy for understand , I do not have problems, I use it and I think it is a good purshacse

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Hands-free with Multi-Point Connectivity, March 20, 2013
The LG Wireless Bluetooth Headset was purchased to go with an LG 840G TracFone. It arrived before the expected date, in good condition, and works very well. The sound in the earpeice is clear and crisp. My voice was heard clearly. It is easy to charge, setup with the cell, and use. It came with a charger which can also charge the cell phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Bluetooth I'll Ever Use!, February 10, 2013
I've had this bluetooth for about a year now. It's so easy to use and set up. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed the headset because it left my hands free to drive., December 14, 2012
Great headset for the money. Worked right out of the box. I have not had any problem with it pairing up to either of my cell phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, September 12, 2012
I love my Bluetooth. It is compatiably with my android phone. It would make a good gift for someone who needs it when they are driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 27, 2012
It works well and is comfortable to wear. The seller sent the product quickly and it is just as described and easy to pair up with the cell phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, October 18, 2011