Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanoxy Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding Leather Cover Case and Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-inch P7500 / P7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetoooth Keyboard Case Black (SANOXY_GLXTAB-10)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 14, 2012
This is a good case so far. I have only had it for a week but I am impressed thus far. It looks good and the Bluetooth keyboard works very well. The keyboard links up with my Galaxy tablet every time. The folding options also work very well. It does feel a bit heavy with my tablet installed but overall I am pleased.
on March 27, 2013
I received a Samsung Galaxy 2 Tab 10.1 as a gift, but wanted a stand and keyboard as I wanted the advantages that a laptop environment provides, especially when using my tablet in my bedroom. I love this item. It arrived when estimated and was less than $35 including the shipping costs. That to me is a steal! My tablet slides right into the pocket provided and the Bluetooth link up with the keyboard works fine. Typing on the smaller keyboard and the pressure required to tap the keys is a minor adjustment. I don't expect it to feel like a regular keyboard, so that is fine with me. I don't give it 5 stars because my only problem is that the stand slips when you move around too much. It has a notch type stand as you can see from the display. I was aware of this before I purchased it and that isn't a huge deterrent as I know how to adjust for it. It is not a problem when it is placed on a sturdy surface such as a table, desk or counter. It is a problem when balancing it on your lap, lol, so use one of those laptop stands or breakfast in bed tray or something similar and you should have no slippage problems with the stand. A really great product for a really great price. I recommend you try this item before purchasing the more expensive items. It's worth it. It is not cheaply made. Good quality for a reasonable price. A good buy!
on October 16, 2012
This cover and keyboard is not designed to allow the tablet to sit upright while using the keyboard, without slipping down into the case, which covers up the bottom of the screen and the home and other touchscreen functions become blocked by the leather frame so that you can not touch them. This is a simple, yet very inconvenient design flaw. I am sending mine back.
on March 9, 2013
I got this for my Galaxy Note II phone. The first meeting i took it to, I typed 22 pages of notes over 2 days. Works perfectly with the android Galaxy. I did notice that after a period of inactivity, I had to hit a couple of keys to "wake it up", before I could type. Especially like that the top row of function keys control things like brightness, sound, and other tablet functions, even for android. Lightweight and easily fits into small bag.
Only problem is I left it at the meeting. I am ordering another.
on December 30, 2012
Pros:
(1).The case is well put together overall and serves its purpose.
(2).The bluetooth connectivity is excellent - no issues
(3).Keyboard keys work well.
Cons:
(1). A little to tight in fit
(2). The infra-red transmitter is covered by the lip which means you cannot use the device as e.g. a remote control, without taking it out of the case
(3). The manual is useless but you don't need it if you are familiar with bluetooth connectivity
on March 24, 2012
If you can type wIthout movIng this tablet at all, good luck! It wIll fall over at the slightest movement. The only way to keep it from falling over is to fold it onto the keyboard,but then you can't type!
The frame around the Tablet itself is very cheaply made. It looks like cardboard leather.
on January 20, 2013
I purchased this a few months agao after reading lots of reviews -- on this product and others.

In search of a case AND a keyboard in one unit, I compared the strengths and deficiencies and prices and settled on this one.

As a case, this works fine. All the buttons and S-Pen are accessible. The material is of decent quality. And, if you don't want to use the keyboard, the case serves as a "stand" for the tablet. You can rest it at a few different angles (even though it was not meant to work that way).

However, typing on the keyboard was actually worse than using the on-screen keyboard. I discovered all the same problems I read about in the reviews, that I thought I could live with (but ultimately could not):

1. The buttons are rubber, and so each time you pushed a button down, you might get a character to appear, you might get the character repeated several times or you might not get any character to show up at all. So you're either backspacing to erase the extra characters or going back to push harder on the keys.

2. I loved all the special keys that controlled tablet functions. But the key to get the on-screen keyboard to disappear worked sometimes -- and not others.

3. After recharging once or twice, nothing seemed to work quite as well.

4. The image of the keyboard often appears on my screen if I've the case closed for awhile (I do not have a screen protector...I ordered one from Amazon and the wrong one came).

5. Missing the shift key on the right hand side turned out to be awkward for me.

So, for hunt and pecking typists, this might do. For serious typing, it did not work for m.

So, I'm in the market for a replacement.
on October 4, 2012
This case cannot stand straight and steady, and the keys on the keyboard are surprisingly hard to mash. Completely user denying.
on December 27, 2012
I saw a similar keyboard in best buy for 100 dollars. (Wasn't even apple brand, whereas that is 70, still outrageous) so I checked on Amazon, and found this little guy. It's very sleek and nice looking, and does exactly what is advertises. It does seem a bit delicate (it's very light), but time will only tell if it's durable.

A couple things:

When you put in the batteries, and flip the switch, the light flashes on for a few seconds, and then goes off. (At least that's what mine does...) due to that, I thought my keyboard must of been defective, because no way all 10 batteries were dead. But then I hit the connect button, and my keyboard connected right up to my iPad :) Great keyboard, and really happy with the price
on December 13, 2012
My samsung 10.1 fits properly. It is not a heavy case but it has some issues.
The keyboard does not allow you to type at a regular speed or you get dddouble letters. Another issue is the cover does not stay upright while using the keyboard, it slips down into the case. This is very inconvenient.
I had to buy a portable support to use it properly.