Bluetooth mice and Bluetooth speakers are both popular and widely used because of their wireless connectivity. To integrate a speaker into a mouse, and make the speaker and mouse both wirelessly connected to the external device, will not be a fancy technique, but very applicable in our daily life. It plays the role of traditional mouse does; it could control the cursor for android based tablets or smartphones; it replaces your mouse+speaker+microphone combo, and it makes your Skype very easy; it works as a speakerphone when you want easy talk...
1. Aerb Bluetooth Speaking Mouse won't work as a mouse for iPad or iPhone because iPad or iPhone won't support any mouse function.
2. Only support built-in Bluetooth laptops, computers, tablets and mobile phones. Be sure that some type of Bluetooth dangle itself won't support. So make sure your device support Bluetooth.
3. Work for most Bluetooth enabled devices; Surface Pro3 Users do not choose this product due to reported compatibility issue.
- For Bluetooth speaker, turn speaker power off then turn power on.
- Double check the setting to make sure the Bluetooth speaker is the default audio device.
- For Bluetooth mouse, turn mouse power off then turn power on.
- Version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Protocol: HID for Bluetooth mouse & A2DP for Bluetooth speaker
- Internal battery capacity: 900 mA (charge using micro USB adapter at 5V 150Ma; red indicates charging, green indicates fully charged)
- Working hours per charge: 7 Hours
- Function keys: forward/backward; volume up/down; accept/reject incoming calls
- 1*Bluetooth Mouse Speaker
- 1*Micro USB charging cable
- 1*User Manual