4.0 out of 5 stars Cool little cam
Okay, so, as advertised, this package came complete, down to two little mounting screws for the camera.

Camera (mounted to a small stand) with color video and single mic also includes mounting screws, a 9vdc power adapter and a 9v battery adapter.

Receiver includes video out, mono out, tuning knob, antenna, and 9v power adaptor.

Also...
Published on February 4, 2011 by Tedward

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your time, buy something else.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:12 Mins
Published on June 27, 2012 by JPHiggs

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your time, buy something else., June 27, 2012
This review is from: Wireless Color Spy Video Camera Complete Package (Electronics)
Length:: 1:12 Mins

I gave it a good shot, I tried with it for several hours to try to make it work properly, but it was to no avail. I used the provided power supplies and wireless adapter that it came with along with every combination of dip-switch settings on the camera and possible position of the knob on the receiver with nothing better than a very irritating noise from the audio and an extremely choppy and unable to be made out image from the video - this was at only 24 feet away with no obstructions. Then I tried even closer (see the posted video) at less than 7 feet with no obstructions and still had a terrible picture and sound. I am an avid technology geek and DIYer and I can usually get anything to work, so if I can't make it do what I want, it will surely disappoint you. I'd advise to all others to find an alternative as I will be doing the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool little cam, February 4, 2011
Tedward "Geek" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Also included is a double male RCA cable to connect receiver to vcr or TV.

I also got a generic 9v battery to test everything out. I set everything up and connected the receiver to a small portable display. I eventually got sound, but no picture. My initial setup was with the 9v battery, and I think it may have been a bit underpowered as I got no video. But once I switched to the power adaptor, the video popped right on.

color, 4:3 aspect, mono sound. All good. I'll update with ranges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera for the price!, June 2, 2010
Nice system. The only bad thing is this camera's battery only lasts one day. The range is good, but not that far as I thought. The quality is good, but the signal often goes crazy. I would buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wireless camera, October 30, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
The camera itself works really good, but the problem is that a new 9v battery will be totally dead in 90 minutes. So where ever you may need it, make sure that you have an alternate power source.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, July 10, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this system for my father, as he was having trouble with a neighbor and didn't feel comfortable leaving his home for long periods of time. The system was very easy to set up and worked pretty well as long as we where there. However, with movement, the signal does bounce all over the place, as it does when going from day to night. Also, the receiver gets very warm, which did surprise me. I don't know that I would trust it without being there for the majority of the time it's running, but it would be great to set up in a backyard to watch over your kids while they play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, March 5, 2012
Its not crystal clear but acceptable for non professional use
The range is not so much like 13 meters At most

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, October 20, 2011
even from 5 feet away images are barely visible. The receiver uses an adjustment knob to fine tune the video, which it never did, and also means you would not be able to use the camera on an exisiting 4 channel receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little Camera, December 13, 2010
i recieved my camera today. i purchsed mine before i read the reviews and i'm glad i did not. my cameera works perfact. i have none of the problem others are. i'm planning to buy one more

4.0 out of 5 stars not really a toy, December 7, 2010
To me this isn't really a toy. Placed in front of the entrance door, I use this as a remote camera when I get a signal from my wireless alarm system. (I use SAGETV software and this camera is a separate source). Pros: easy to install, small, not noticable to many, complete of chargers (if it was for batteries, it would have really been a toy); Cons: Suffer intereference, image may disappear for some seconds then come again, but for what I am using it, it is great

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 1.2GHZ, May 20, 2011
"New high power 1.2 GHz technology provides 300 feet range with solid stability"

Deascription states that item is 1.2ghz Item is actually 2.4ghz I bought the 1.2 and 2.4 packages and both were the same item, from the same seller and Fullfilled By Amazon. Same Item, two different Asin's and the other Asin cost less.