Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2011
I wasn't sure when I ordered this if it would work with the Pentax K-r, but the very low price made the decision to try it easy. There was no need to worry... it works fine. It even functions from somewhat farther than the stated 16 feet. My intended use is to eliminate camera shake while making long exposure shots. I think I made a very wise choice. Battery and cleaning cloth are part of the deal. Doesn't get much better.
on October 31, 2011
This is a great little product.It not only lets you be up to about 50ft from your camera,it also lets you focus with the remote.It was less than half the price of the Pentax brand,so I ordered two extras for the future just in case I lose or break it.This remote works with K20D and K5.
on February 16, 2012
I've had difficulty in the past using a wired remote with my Pentax SLR and ordered this remote, hoping for the best. I am happy to report that this remote works quite well and I am very pleased with the purchase. The price also makes it a bargan almost too good to pass up.
on January 28, 2013
I was looking for a remote for my Pentax camera to use while mounted on a tripod so everyone could be in the picture. For $10 I didn't expect much. I was pleased that it worked as described with no problems at all.
on April 2, 2012
I have an older Pentax digital SLR that lacks the antishake feature. Not only is this camera remote easy to use for group photographs; it also is very good to overcome blurred pictures at slower shutter speeds, such as sunset pics or darker thus slower shutter speed pics. I put my camera on a sturdy tripod, switch to remote mode, and the remote does the rest! Great product at a nice price, I am very happy you sell this as there is a great need for those older but still very workable cameras, and apparently even many newer ones that have a remote feature. Thanks again!
on November 16, 2011
No problem, shipped quickly and arrived intact. The box was squished, so I was a little concerned, but the product was perfect. Installing the battery was a little tough, but I don't see having to do it but a couple of times over the life of the remote, so that's not a big deal. For the price, it was a great addition to my bag.
on February 11, 2012
First this remote was shipped very quickly and I received it way before the date indicated.
When I received the remote (comes with a battery) I put the battery in and it did not work. then I looked at my Camera instructions and realized i did not set the camera for IR wireless.
Once the camera was set up correctly the remote works perfectly. I havent tried it out in the cold weather and will add to this review later but from first use I would say this is a very worthwile reasonable priced IR Wireless remote.
on August 13, 2013
Excellent Service. Great to do business with. Item showed up way sooner than expected and worked perfectly for triggering the shutter. One thing I noticed was that it doesn't trigger the auto focus, so need to focus on the camera before using the remote.
on July 18, 2012
This remote works great with my Pentax Kr. It's small, light weight has good range and even comes with a battery. DigitalGoja ships fast and includes a cleaning cloth. It's priced right and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good remote to use with their camera.
on October 2, 2012
The product didn't work for my Pentax K10 and the ad said it does. I've read the reviews and based my decision on it. The product arrived on time and was actually the way it looked when I ordered it. So when using it, it wasn't working for my camera and after changing the battery for it. It still didn't. So I decided to return it to the company. The refund came in a time and orderly fashion. But this reivew is for the customer service rep who were helpful and kind. Even though this product didn't work for me, the reps for this company deserved a 5 star rating. I was offered and refund for the shipping cost. I would gave this company 5 star rating for this. Never would any company be as kind as these individuals are when U return something to a campany. So I would be ordering from them if something else I need and this company comes up.