4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
I recently purchased this item because my main controller on my ps3 was starting to give out (I have an old 60GB console, haven't upgraded because i love the backwards compatibility!) and the only other wireless controller I had was a 2.4ghz controller that required a receiver constantly connected to USB, and i couldn't justify spending $60 on a new one.

When i...
Published 22 months ago by disturbey

NOT AS PICTURED- The Triangle, Circle, X, and Square are actually numbers 1,2,3,& 4 on both of our controllers. Not so great for a newbie like me. Push the square? What? is that the 1? So be warned- NOT AS PICTURED!
Published 9 months ago by Mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, October 31, 2012
This review is from: Wireless Game Controller for Sony PlayStation 3 Rumble Feature PS3 Black (Personal Computers)

When i got this controller, I plugged it in to my ps3 via USB, and it instantly recognized it and I was able to unplug it (it was partially charged out of the packaging) and it stayed connected. I loved the fact that it is bluetooth so i don't have to deal with pesky USB receivers constantly connected to my console. It even turns on the PS3 with the PS button, which, for this price, i didn't expect it to do.

The controller works well, the joysticks are centered, the response time is very fast, even while in another room. Overall, this controller is very comparable to the original DualShock3 or Sixaxis controllers, and at a fraction of the cost.

My only problem with this is that the buttons are a bit sticky, which makes it difficult when you need to push a button repeatedly as fast as you can in some games. Plus, the battery life isn't quite as great as the original DualShock3 or Sixaxis controllers.

I would definitely get another one, and I probably will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its alright for a cheap one, February 1, 2013
I got this controller not having any high expectations, It works out really well for the most part, Only problem I am having is the right trigger has a little give to it before registering that is pressed. Recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED- 1,2,3,& 4 instead of the circle, square and so on, December 4, 2013
Mary "Mary Lou Who?" (Middlesex, NC, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product., April 25, 2014
Controller works great as long as it is plugged in. Wireless feature does not work at all. I guess when you buy cheap you get cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO problems on our end., February 21, 2013
This controller works flawlessly after over a month of use and I cannot tell the difference between this controller and the official Sony Dualshock for the PS3. It's spot on a clone and for the price point, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 6, 2013
My Boy loved It..... just wat he needed. Worked perfectly, fast charged.. much recommended for the replacement remote, the one that takes a beating

5.0 out of 5 stars just like Sony, March 1, 2013
Arrived in great timing with no problems at all. So far so good. And if it breaks, i don't care, spent less tween $20 for it. Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Analog sticks, June 18, 2014
I mean you get what you get for 11$ but really if you play games like battlefield, blackops 1 or 2, mw3 or any games like that you have sensitivity right? Well if you push the analog stick like even quarter of the way it moves full speed and the response time is really bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Cheap Controller, July 14, 2014
When you're ordering this keep in mind the price of this and the price of an original Sony controller. You really get what you pay for here, the joysticks on the are less sensitive, so if you are into very precise games like shooting games (Call of Duty's) then you're better off paying more to get a Sony branded one.

The build quality of this surprised me, it is very rugged (compared to Sony) and the buttons are responsive. The R1+2 along with the L1+2 aren't the best, but like I said before, you get what you pay for. They are either on or off there is no half on half off sorta thing. This "half on half off" thing is very useful in driving games or when you are driving in general (GTA V) because it is either full throttle or nothing.

Other than that it is a fairly good controller, I would like to note that the PS button DOES turn on the PS3. I think I read a review that said it didn't, they might have had a defective one. It your choice whether you need a precise controler or not and how much money you have to spend. If you have the money definitely get a Sony controller, but if you're like me and don't have a lot of money and don't care about how exact the controller is, then this is perfect for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars It won't even sync, January 24, 2014
I got the controller, went to my ps3, tried to turn it on, nothing. i tried the USB cable, nothing. i have tried every forum, tutorial, and manual i could find, but the controller just blinks the lights, then shuts off. this thing is junk.

Rate and Discover Movies