4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service
Published 10 months ago by K.Wolfe

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great.
Not bad for the price.

The downside is, after a few hours/days, they're falling off because of poor adhesives. I had to remove the double-adhesive tapes and use 3M double-adhesive (unexpected, extra cost).
Published 13 months ago by aa

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, March 28, 2014
I ordered 10 of these. When I got them I tested them all, 1 was bad. I contacted the company, out of the USA, the items also shipped from outside the USA. I told them the problem and asked if I had to return the bad 1. They replied within a day and said I didn't have to return the bad 1 and they would ship a replacement immediately. I got the replacement within a few weeks. These are not the highest quality but are a fraction of the cost of others and that fraction of the cost included shipping. If I had to buy the batteries alone it would have cost much more than I paid for the alarms. Batteries are included.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great., December 23, 2013
This review is from: MECO(TM) Wireless Home Doors Windows Security Entry Alarm System - EASY to install FREE BATTIRES!! (Pack of 6) (Electronics)
Not bad for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and cheap, July 2, 2013
Inexpensive and easy to use. But and however, it does not work well for sliding glass doors. Not much to say about it but evidently, amazon requires a certain amount of words in a review so....word word word word.

4.0 out of 5 stars would buy again, February 10, 2014
These work really well. The only complaint that I have is that your door and the trim has to be flush or the alarm will not match up properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, April 18, 2014
These security alarms work pretty well. They are loud so they will wake you or alert you if someone opens the door or window. The adhesive is not too sticky so you need to be sure they are stuck on tight or the alarm will sound when they come apart. The shut off switch works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipping was slow, March 24, 2014
Shipping was slow but thats a given being shipped from another country. Works fine once you take the little battery protector out, but it is kind hard to open the battery back. I used a little more adhesive just to make sure they stay. great price

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 months later all the ones I have opened and used are DEAD. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars NO! NO! NO! A Waste of Money!, November 19, 2014
WARNING: these alarms are worthless and ineffective junk! The batteries need to be replaced every few months at an annual cost of $6 per unit per year! The alarm is laughably low in sound volume. Almost half of the units don't work out of the box. Shame on this website for allowing this vastly inferior product to be sold. You are infinitely better off buying a pricier alarm that uses AA or AAA batteries. I use two $8 to $10 door alarms on each of my doors AND windows, as well as two $8 to $10 motion detectors in every room. All such models that I've tried are LOUD and require battery replacement only once every two years or so, but be sure to only use alkaline batteries or expect your unit to be damaged by corrosion.

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest value, October 11, 2013
These alarms are awesome. I have been able to sleep so much better. The shipping was super fast. I will be ordering some more for my family members.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work, April 18, 2014
After waiting nearly a month for the "alarms" to arrive, I opened the package to find one broken alarm and one that barely works. I am not sure if it was broken prior to shipping. I did try switching the batteries out from the one that was damaged to the one that didn't beep very loud and I did get it to work, but again it wasn't very loud. I bought these to alert me if my son opened a door since he has now learned he can unlock doors. This item below dollar tree standards if you need a reference.

2.0 out of 5 stars they are fine as long as you get them to line up ..., January 12, 2015
Got these for an alzheimers patient in my home to alert me if she tried to go outside without my knowledge. The doublesided tape doesn't stick to the doorways. I got one to stay for about 3 hours, the rest didn't stick at all. The smaller piece is screw on, but the larger side is double sided tape. If you are using them on windows, horizontal, they are fine as long as you get them to line up exactly, if not they will alarm.