Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
I did a quick download of Xeoma and did a little testing. Seems to work ok. Cameras come with some software hard to figure out and little documentation. Cameras work really well. Also use program IP CAM works well on Kindle and Android phones
Dec 28, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
No, I believe it is only water resistant. I have mine outside under the awning of my roof and it has done fine with the rain. Although, I would not leave it exposed to full on pouring rain.
Feb 28, 2013 by 619rcr
votes
As is, absolutely not. It would have to be enclosed or somehow protected from the weather. If enclosed, condensation may become an issue, causing a poor quality image and possible damage to the camera. Best to go with a camera that is made for outdoor use. Keep in mind the WiFi range limitations when you decide where to locate the camera.
Feb 17, 2014 by Randy
votes
It connects to your wireless router, not your computer directly. The environment that your equipment is in highly affects the distance that it needs to be to the wireless router. Check out the following link: http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/wirelessproducts/f/wifirange.htm
Jan 20, 2014 by D. Shrock
votes
Not sure about Android but all mine have worked with iPhone no problems.
Jun 24, 2014 by Clifford Knowles
votes
This camera doesn't have internal storage. When you set it up, you get the option to either install software on a monitoring computer or send pics to an FTP server.
May 11, 2014 by Passed the PMP!
votes
All the webcams stream video. It is controlled by the software rather than the camera itself. Some software is designed to work only with a particular brand whereas other software is designed to work across many brands. You need a host site for your account. Some are free while others charge. Video can be streamed to your computer continuously or by motion trigger depending upon software settings. The setup can be tricky. You have to worry about firewalls blocking the video stream, setup of the camera, the host website, your router and your PC. They are a great tool for security and status monitoring. You can have multiple webcams viewable on the same screen.
Apr 22, 2014 by Vincent Kassab
votes
Have not tried that. It should if you're careful not to pick up reflections. Make sure the camera lens is shaded.
Nov 9, 2013 by William C. Nix
votes
I dont know that specific monitor, but this camera does not connect directly to any monitor or screen, it connect to your home network and to the internet, so you can watch from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
Nov 1, 2013 by Trek65
votes
Not if you have it in N-only mode....has to be in mixed mode....
Aug 7, 2013 by A.J.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers