Questions & Answers
Apple Wireless Keyboard MC184LL/B
by Apple
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,259)
$64.12
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 206 questions
votes
Yes it will... It works with all iPads with Bluetooth capability
Dec 6, 2013 by Brian Jerman
votes
Yes it will work with the Mac mini and any wireless mouse will work with the Mac mini.
Dec 24, 2013 by jason
votes
Yes, I tried it on my I phone and it works great. I do not have the S, but I 'm sure it would not matter. Just make sure all other blue tooth devices within range are turned off so as not to interfere with the "pairing" For instance, I use the Wireless Keyboard mostly with the I pad, but if I want to use it with the phone, I turn off the Bluetooth in settings so the phone can "pair" with the I phone. It works very well. The keyboard is wonderful. I highly recommend it.
Nov 17, 2013 by MoodyBarbie59
vote
No Not sure what you are asking, actually. We use a Otterbox to protect and prop the screen. Have 18 iPads and no breakage yet. Hope this helps.
Feb 26, 2014 by J. Goodson
vote
It does. You will need to get a blue tooth adapter for the pc. (If one is not already installed) I have one working right now on a windows 8.1 machine.
Oct 14, 2014 by Rogers Transmission
votes
Yes with the latest Apple TV software update.
Feb 13, 2013 by Whitebomber
votes
It should assuming the desktop has Bluetooth. I use mine with my iPad plus I have another I use with my desktop at work.
Nov 6, 2014 by Joe Falk
votes
No, it doesn't have a battery charger. It works on replaceable AA batteries. It automatically turns off when not in use to conserve the batteries. I have only put batteries in it once since I have owned it and it is still working on those.
Jan 13, 2014 by MoodyBarbie59
votes
Yes it works great. I use it on my iPad mini 3
Jan 8, 2015 by Emily
votes
Yes. You can use standard keyboard shortcuts, like copy, cut, paste, undo
Mar 23, 2014 by Bruce S. Weinberg
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   21   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers