Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 1000+ questions
votes
I think it would be fine. Tip - you might want to check out the book "Treat Your Own Carpal Tunnel syndrome" to prevent a lot of wrist problems if you write a lot.
Apr 2, 2014 by Simantha
votes
Yes it does I am using it with mine and have tested it with the Debian and the NOOBS version. Im actually looking to see if I can use two at the same time. One with my Windows 7 and my pi without crosstalk.
Nov 18, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
If this keyboard is used to control a PC viewing Netflix or other internet source as we do, the touchpad is much more manageable than a keyboard and separate mouse. This is especially true when using the keyboard on one's lap.
Jun 2, 2013 by David L. Cobb
votes
The one I received on 3/1/2013 has different buttons top/left than pictured so I'm assuming it's the new. Left to right it has: Mouse, Musical Note, Home, Lock-PC, Power (on/off) - PC. I have not tried any of them yet. Update: The one I received is the K400R as opposed to the K400. On the Logitech website there's a description/pictures showing the two models that is pretty informative. http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/39601/section/troubleshoot/crid/404/lt_product_id/10543/tabs/1,3,2,4,5/cl/us,en I hope including the link does not violate guidelines here. I read through them and it does not seem to.
Mar 3, 2013 by GJK
votes
Yes, I purchased this for use with a Samsung UN32EH5300 TV. This keyboard was a true plug and play device. It was immediately recognized by the TV and works great for web navigation with the browser with in built in touchpad. One thing to note that it is not the fault of the keyboard. While the web browser uses the keyboard input, some of the Samsung Apps do not. While using the Amazon Instant Video App the keyboard input is not used and you still have to use the on screen keyboard and make hunt and peck entry with the TV remote. This appears to be a quark of the Samsung TV App, not the keyboard. For me this keyboard is a very convenient size and works very reliably. I would highly recommend this unit.
Nov 24, 2013 by Technician Ted
votes
Yes. I'm currently testing windows 8.1 on a desktop and it works flawlessly.
Feb 25, 2014 by LRobb
votes
There is no way for it to work. Kindle Fire doesn't have USB ports.
Dec 14, 2012 by Tigs
votes
kindle Dec 13, 2013
Nope, nice try. It's a keyboard.
Dec 14, 2013 by Mike H
votes
yes also add Juiced Systems USB 3.0 / 2.0 - 13 port USB HUB to increase one input to 13 for adding flash drives
11 days ago by browcat
votes
Yes, using it now.
Jul 25, 2014 by Robert K.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   100   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers