Other Sellers on Amazon
Mad Catz RB3 Wireless Keyboard & Software Bundle for Wii and Wii U
|Price:||$69.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Keyboard Instrument For Rock Band 3
- Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar & Bass Parts
- 2-Octave Design With 25 Velocity-Sensitive Keys
- Plays Real Keyboard Parts In The Rock Band Pro Mode
- Plays Like A Guitar Or On A Tabletop
- Game Software Included.
- All-new Keyboard instrument for Rock Band 3 / Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar* and Bass* parts (*Does not support Guitar / Bass Pro Mode)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Bundle
Top Customer Reviews
Game-play in RB3 has improved in several ways. If you use music gaming as a centerpiece for social interaction, the new version is for you. Most significantly is the upgrade to pro instruments. Standard mode (five colored buttons) instruments interact with the game in the expected way. Pro mode instruments allow more realistic game-play, and can also be set from easy to expert.
Pro drums are noticeably more usable than RB2 where little effort was taken to distinguish cymbal from toms or snare. You can play with one or more cymbals in pro mode and you can configure which additions your set has. Pro-vocals allow up to 3 part harmonies in select songs. Out of the box we had an amazing time doing vocals on bohemian rhapsody with band accompaniment.
One of my favorite extensions to game-play is the keyboard/pro keys. Unlike previous instruments (even drums which I managed to pick up quickly), this is a real keyboard. It will take real time to master. I don't find the layout of the keys onscreen as troubling as some reviewers. It takes some getting used to, but with some effort it is possible. Just realize that it takes a lot of alone time to practice. If you expect to pick up pro keys immediately at a party, (unless you have prior experience or you put it on easy mode) you may not get far. Some attempted to play keys on non-pro mode and seemed to have fun with it. Not everyone will be satisfied with this (I am not).
The only thing I'm holding out on is the pro guitar. I am a guitarist and have desired real guitar game-play for a while.Read more ›
What a fantastic tool for world peace this toy is, but it has the same failing all other Mad Katz peripherals do. If you use a microphone with it, it will lock up the game because the console does not like accepting 2 different radio signals. Solution is don't sing with it. Play online with others and there is no problem. have your friends stay home and play online, and this device will bring countless hours of entertainment.
notes- 1. Rock band 1 does not accept the keyboard and I believe that is true for rock band two although we don't own 2.
2. We already had a guitar from "guitar hero" that I had heard would work on rock band. It works for Rock band 3, but not for 1, so we will need to get a "rock band" guitar to use with edition 1 (and maybe 2 if we add that later?) I had purchased the pieces seperately since I had hoped to be able to use the existing guitar.
3. be aware there are wired and wireless instruments. we have a wireless keyboard and guitar, but the drums and mic are wired. Although the wires are 10-15 feet you may have to move some furniture in larger rooms. We use a counter height stool for the drums and it works well.
4. last one, the drums are somewhat loud which usually means you need to have the tv volume up to hear the rest of what is going on. So you want to have a seperate room to get away if not playing or join in.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Connected immediately, and made of high quality materials. Has worked flawlessly for several months.Published 5 months ago by PSHORTS
This game is really fun and you can play with more people if you have all the instruments. The keyboard is easy to set up and there are good songs in the game like Bohemian... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Hello
love this keyboard. The kids are still getting to used to it but it is nice that you have to ways of using it.Published 20 months ago by versacel