Wireless Racing Wheel?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 15, 2012 9:47:11 AM PDT
The product feature section states that a wireless racing wheel is included. I don't think this package includes the racing wheel. Can anyone verify this?

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 1:10:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 17, 2012 12:51:10 PM PDT
I noticed the same thing as well. The picture doesn't show the wireless racing wheel, but the product feature section does. Amazon, please can you verify.

Update: I chatted via customer support and they confirmed, "Kyle:Thank you for waiting, I can confirm that the 2 games and the racing wheel are included in the bundle =) 4:17:28 PM" The two games he is referring to is "Forza 4" and "Skyrim the elder scrolls (Download code)" This is a great deal, searched at other competitors and Amazon has beat all of them so far. I don't want to pass on this opportunity so I've already ordered one! (Kyle is the customer service rep, I just copied and pasted what he said).

Update: Got my package today, but no wireless racing wheel. Again, there is NO wireless racing wheel. Amazon will be correcting their description and product features. Fortunately, they did the right thing and took care of me :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (337)