|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 3.3 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||CFT-154-2MX-p|
Wireless Fm Transmitter + Car Charger for Mp3/ipod
- Car mp3 transmiter X 1
- Car Charger X 1
- This unit can also operate with AA battery alone.
- This FM Transmitter is the perfect way to get sound from your iPod, PDA, MP3 into your car.
- Frequency Channel : 106.7MHz, 107.1MHz, 107.5MHz & 107.9MHz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Sound is clear and good quality. The thing is only about 2.5" long so it fits anywhere. 12V adapter is great & no replacing batteries (2) AAA's. If you don't want the power cord, it unplugs from the transmitter.
It seems that a dozen sellers market this thing under different names. It's so much cheaper than the others that it's worth a try, even if you decide you'd rather pay more for high-end unit. The expensive ones probably use the same electronics in a bigger box. ;")
1. You need to have batteries in the device to let it transmit. If you just use the supplied car adapter, you get nothing.
2. Be very careful turning the power on. Apparently, I pressed too hard and now the button is stuck in the on position. I'll be getting a screwdriver out to open up the unit and see why it is permanently on.
3. Be careful how hard you pressed the power when turning it on. The transmitted sound comes with a lot of static if you pressed to hard.
4. Sound quality is poor. I expected some reduced quality from the unit to my speakers, but the filtering just seemed like too much.
I am glad this only cost me $5.53 including shipping. I figured that if I had a bad experience, I could warn others and then drop $40 on a decent unit. If it worked, I would have saved about $25. I took the risk and lost. I've ordered the MBL-FM XMTR300 (Monster RadioPlay 300 Universal Full Spectrum FM Transmitter for $38.13).
Don't buy this unless you want a fancy light up christmas tree ornament for your eclectic "modern electronics" themed decor scheme. It's crap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for a girl who is no longer my friend. Clunky device but it works if you don't have an audio jack in your car and want to hook up an MP3 player.Published 2 months ago by Reg
All the channels it has on it are actual stations here.. Waste of time and moneyPublished 10 months ago by april fortney
Horrible sound and very low transmitting power. If you want a decent FM transmitter spend a little more money for a good one.Published 12 months ago by 3ofus