Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 17, 2012
Plug and play keyboard works great on my samsung smart HDTV. Comes with usb extender. Plugged into the tv usb port and placed the "dongle" where the IR would hit it. TV menu screen popup recognized the keyboard. Compact, easy to use, touchpad is nice. Works great to navigate Smart TV, browser, apps like Pandora. Much better than the PITA on screen qwerty. For a few extra bucks, you would think samsung would include an accessory such as this.

2.4G RF Wireless iPazzPort Handheld Keyboard Touchpad with Smart TV/PC Remote(Ships from CA)

-iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Keyboard with IR Remote
on April 27, 2014
Works great with my Samsung smart TV. Much better than having to move the cursor around the on screen key board.
on February 6, 2013
After reading the reviews I purchase this little keyboard with some doubts. I use this on Android, Linux and Windows equipment. This keyboard is so compatible I use this very often with my home network media player Micca EP950 instead of the remote for Navigating, You Tube and the Web.
on August 28, 2015
I am VERY impressed and pleased with this remote. I plugged in the USB dongle and it just worked, no hassle and no fuss. It is really small, yet the spacing and feel of the keys is such that I can use it with my big fingers without making mistakes. The touchpad works well and tracks accurately. The range is good and the keyboard response is excellent. It works perfectly with my AVOV TVOnline (and my HTPC, although it is really too small for typical computer use, a keyboard like the K400 is better for this). The only thing that I wish it had is a back-lit keyboard, I would be willing to pay more for this extra as the keys are hard to read because it is so small. The low price includes a USB RF receiver dongle, a USB extension cable (to get the receiver out from behind your equipment for better range), and believe it or not, alkaline AAA batteries. It is an excellent buy and a genuine bargain! If you own an AVOV stb, you MUST buy one of these!
on September 14, 2015
Exhale!
I scoured Amazon for something like this to work seamlessly with my Samsung Smart TV. A lot of the ones I stumbled across noted that it would not work with the SS TV. I especially like this one since it has replaceable batteries that "I" can replace especially with rechargeable ones. And not be burnt out with the ones that have the lithium ion batteries in them that seemed like they could not be removed. But I stand corrected. Although I like the others that were shaped more like a bat as oppose to this slimmer model...however, I am liking this one for the smaller foot print and it fits into my remote box that sits on top of my coffee table. This came with a dongle which allowed it to operate seamlessly wirelessly where the other seemed like it required more or were compatible to a "smart TV"-go figure.
on January 5, 2016
I went to a friend's house and saw this remote or one looking exactly like it. His was a iPazzport Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad Backlit for Smart TV and PC KP-810-10BT by iPazzPort.It worked great. So I went on Amazon (my favourite place to shop) and search for what I thought was the exact remote only to end up with this disappointment. I swear this is a 'knock off'. Firstly, the package came with a USB cord to charge it but it had no USB port. His had a laser light this came with a flashlight. After a period of inactivity, his restarted by touching any button/mouse pad while this I had to hit on the carpet or my hand middle to restart. TERRIBLE!!!
on January 9, 2013
I bought it for using it with MK802 III android stick. And while it 'works' I would not recommend it.

Pros:
Connects easily and has a decent range.
I have no issues with the build quality, seems solid enough for its intended use.
I like that it is small (more like a tv remote than a keyboard)

Cons:
Turns off if not used for some time. which would have been fine but I have not found any reliable way to bring it back on. Just keep fiddling with it, turn it on and off a few times and it might start responding.
Touchpad sensitivity fluctuates. downright unusably slow at times.
Sometimes a single key press results in the character getting entered several times. This happens quite frequently, makes entering passwords a nightmare.
several apps in android require swiping gestures (even home screen and app drawer) which is extremely difficult to perform on that tiny touchpad.
Doesn't have any android specific hotkeys.

There must be better products out there. I am currently using my old phone with this app as a remote
[...]
on June 3, 2015
A decent wireless handheld keyboard. It comes with a wireless dongle that you can plug into a device, it connects the same as a wireless mouse. It is decent quality and works as it should. On the bad side of things the handheld keyboard goes to sleep after about 10 minutes and it will wake upon pressing any button. The most annoying issue is that 2 of the buttons on my keyboard are swapped, the at sign on it is switched with the question mark button. I paid $10 for the device so I can't really complain.

Conclusion: If your looking for a cheap (and by cheap I mean $10) wireless handheld keyboard that your going to use every so often then I would recommend this keyboard. Otherwise if you are going to use it often then I would invest another $5 - $10 on a higher quality keyboard.
on October 8, 2013
I was waiting till I got a chance to use this to review and it works great.
I use this for work, I bought this one specifically because of the F12 key. I have to have it when I am working. I have only used this twice but it worked like a charm. I would purchase it again.
on December 5, 2014
Takes regular AA batteries so you don't have to worry about charging it.
It has an on/off switch but also goes into sleep mode after 10 minutes to conserve batteries.
Wish it didn't have an on/off button and was somehow able to instantly wake from sleep without it.
trackpad tracks nice. unit and buttons seem well built every bit as good as the buttons on my smartphone.
Dongle sticks out about a half inch, wish it were a little shorter. Range seems decent. Doesn't need to be
line of site which is great. responsiveness is great. Overall a great product for the price and a decent size.
It's about the same size as a standard tv remote so works great for occasional input where you don't need
a full size keyboard and want something that doesn't require line of sight.