5.0 out of 5 stars A Poet for our time, December 12, 2008
This review is from: Wisdom from the Celtic World (Audio CD)
In these talks John O'Donahue explores the inner landscape of the human soul. This highly educated poet/philosopher sheds light on our universal human condition moving beyond the psychological into the Spiritual. O'Donahue is a pioneer of the Sacred and will continue to be a friend to many. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soulful, March 15, 2010
This review is from: Wisdom from the Celtic World (Audio CD)
Wisdom from the Celtic World gives you a way to open up your soul to the "invisible world" of the spirit. It's especially nice to listen to John O'Donohue's voice, which adds a lyrical quality to the words.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of those to listen to, over and over again, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Wisdom from the Celtic World (Audio CD)
The insightful words of wisdom of John O'Donohue go right to the core of our very being, but in a way of pure love for life and the power of the unseen spiritual world that guides our souls. I originally thought that I had purchased the book version so when the audio disks came I was a little disappointed. If it was a mistake it was meant to be ! The three volumes included in this set should be recommended reading for anyone who is at a crossroads in their life and who are in search for hope and deeper meaning to what we are faced with on a daily basis. O'Donohue is a wonderful blessing and I am thankful he graced the world with his presence and his peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, December 24, 2012
Steven (Owings Mills, Maryland, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom from the Celtic World (Audio CD)
I have been studying a variety of spiritual resources for the past several years. This set of discs is wonderful. It was my first exposure to John and to the Celtic and poetic expressions of spirituality. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have the opportunity to hear these., February 27, 2011
This review is from: Wisdom from the Celtic World (Audio CD)
This collection from John O'Donohue is a treasure. I've listened to the CD's over and over and always pick up something new that is thought-provoking, inspiring or healing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
Love it!

Wisdom from the Celtic World
Wisdom from the Celtic World by John O'Donohue (Audio CD - Oct. 2006)
$59.95 $53.39