5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ending !!!!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Wisdom Keepers (The Prophecies Dystopian Trilogy Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Great finish to the series. Started this book and didnt want to put it down, very easy read and questions are answered about Ann. Love it cant wait for the next series.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting and Satisfying End to the Series, September 5, 2012
This was a fine ending to a very different and imaginative trilogy. This book starts out right where the last one ended, which is great, since the second book had quite a cliffhanger. All I can say is that the conclusion of that cliffhanger was not quite what I had expected. I can't say too much more than that without giving anything away, but it sure felt good to have my curiosity fed.

The three main characters in this book are Ann, Chow, and Edwin (Chow's twin brother). It was nice to have some more personality come out of Edwin. He was so serious in the other books, and I grew closer to him in this one as Ann got to know him better. In Wisdom Keepers, Ann needs to try to find a permanent solution to the downward fall of society. If she doesn't find a way to fix everything, then there are grave consequences. She actually time travels in a way, and while she's five years into her future (2020), she discovers that the government has found a way to kill people with the flip of a switch. Obviously she needs to find a way to stop this, but every time she tries, someone undoes all of her hard work. So Ann needs to figure out a way to unlock the third prophecy, which states that a celestial event will occur, which will bring a message to humanity. Bet you're wondering what that awesome event is gonna be, huh? Well there's no way I'm going to give that one away, but I will say that it was a brilliant and unexpected way to end the book.

I loved the way this series ended. I didn't have any unanswered questions, and I appreciated how realistic this ending was--not too happy (I'm not big on over-the-top happy endings), but definitely not too sad. It was juuuust right. I will say that Ann got what she wanted in the end. Which was good; she deserved it. There is a lot of symbolism in this trilogy. So much so that I think it would make a really interesting book-club read, just to see what different people get out of it. Great trilogy from Linda Hawley!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, February 19, 2014
I had to finish this series as each book left you wanting more. Well written, based on facts which I find to be conversational. I recommend this series & this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, December 26, 2013
C. Biale (olympia, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I actually read all three books and they were wonderful. Lots of twists and turns and great character development. I couldn't put them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 6, 2013
a truely wonderful series of books. i read the first and was really hooked. i hardly ever pay for books but paid for books 2 &3 as i coulnt bear to not finish the story. i loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series., February 3, 2013
Fitting for our times. I would certainly read more from this author.
A book everyone should read. I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Trilogy, December 31, 2012
Nana Rae (Georgetown, TX) - See all my reviews
I just finished reading Wisdom Keepers and wasn't disappointed. It was well written just like the other two books in the Trilogy.

Good work Ms Hawley. You are a great author and I for one, will read all other books you write. Now I am going to let some of my friends know about this Trilogy and highly recommend they read all of them.
Carolyn
I give this book and the whole. Trilogy 5+ stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Hawley has done it again., December 30, 2012
Wisdom Keepers was the long awaited 3rd book in her Prophecies Trilogy. It was well worth the wait. I am very impressed with Linda Hawley's writing. She had me hooked in the first paragraph in all 3 books. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, October 8, 2012
I really looked forward to this last installment to bring closure to the trilogy. I like when an author can weave in relevant current concerns and make one think about the cause and effect of decisions made today. Great read, and I am looking for more series of this type from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story and ending, riveting, couldn't put it down!, September 5, 2012
This book was riveting; like the other 2 books in the trilogy preceding it, I read this one cover to cover in a single sitting. A real page turner! Fast-paced. Linda has a great knack for keeping the story going, and great dialogue between characters. Not a single dull moment. I highly recommend this book, but also the other two in the series! I can't wait for more fiction from this author. I read a LOT of fiction novels, and this is really some of if not THE the best dystopian fiction I have read in the past few years (and I read a lot from this genre).

Rate and Discover Movies