- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$83.95 & FREE Shipping|
Thank you for letting us understand our dog. The DNA test explained a lot of this behaviors. We thought he was a different breed. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Scott
Spent $ to find out my dog is 75% Labrador--well Duh!!! What about the mixture of the remaining 25%?!!! The traits I was curious about are NOT her lab traits... Read morePublished 4 days ago by XSNRG
We adopted two very different dogs, with very different behavior. We wanted to know what breeds they were. Read morePublished 20 days ago by J. Davidson
well with a dog we knew the breeding on it was right. on a dog we did not know the breeding on it had some pretty wacky results. not so sure it's accurate but it was fun. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Deborah Davidson Harpur
Think I wasted my money. There's no way my dog is a chihuahua and weimaraner mix. Figure that one out!Published 27 days ago by Lynn A.
The results were definitely not what I expected but made a lot of sense once I got over the shock factor. I am really glad that I had this test done....the mystery is now over.Published 1 month ago by eric martin
Boy did I learn a lot about my wonderful dog's history. Interesting.Published 1 month ago by Melanie Ann Schaeffer
it gave us a good laugh We have a ausi shepherd heeler mix, did the test to see what it would come up with and it said Pomeranian American bull dog and Labrador , lab might be the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dude.