- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:
• New, restored high-definition digital transfer
• New interviews with actor Brad Dourif, writer Benedict Fitzgerald, and writer-producer Michael Fitzgerald
• Rare archival audio recording of author Flannery O’Connor reading her short story “A Good Man Is Hard to Find”
• Creativity with Bill Moyers: “John Huston,” a 28-minute television program from 1982 in which the director discusses his life and work
• Theatrical trailer
• PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by author Francine Prose
John Houston's adaptation of Flannery O'Connor's Wise Blood is superb. It is as true to the book as is probably possible. Read morePublished 2 months ago by James G. Bruen Jr.
I saw this in connection with a Yale Online Course concerning the best books of the 20th
century. I really didn't want to re-read it. Most enjoyable.
Worth having if only for the recording of Flannery O'Connor. Holy Moly.Published 6 months ago by allison chestnut
Having known some WW-II, Korea and Vietnam war veterans with tremendous anger and rage, I was surprised at how a young Flannery O'Conner could have captured this so well in the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by ElkoJohn
This novel gives a wonderful insight to one of O'Connor's major themes that Christianity is an awakening to those who seek it and even to those who discover it as an answer to... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Old teach