Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

on May 27, 2014
Listing states "Wisedeal Universal Textured Slim Fit Folio Stand Leather case cover for 7inch Android Tablet Black (Q88)

I did not know that a "Q88" was a tablet model and I ordered it for my DOPO (Double Power) 7 inch Tablet. First of all this product comes from China so there is a long shipping wait. Second it is not UNIVERSAL for any other 7Inch tablet as the misleading title would have you believe. It only fits Q88 7inch Tablet!!!

When I emailed Wisedeal, they asked me to email them the name and model of my tablet and pictures of how the tablet fit into the cover. I did, I told them it was DOPO and sent them several pictures of forcing my tablet into this cover and then how the sides of the cover buckled and bent upwards that you couldn't even close the cover, not to mention my tablets corners were sticking out.

Wisedeal emailed me back and told me they were sorry and that they would refund me the purchase price and the shipping one way, but I had to pay to have it shipped back to them in China.. SHIPPING IS MORE THEN THE COST OF THE CASE!
on April 6, 2015
Very thin plastic material and very cheaply made. I bought two for my grandsons and the normal size 7" tablet wouldn't fit at all. The other tablet was a little thinner and it fit in there but the access holes for the tablet buttons were in the wrong places. This shouldn't be called a "universal" case it should NOT mention "leather" anywhere in the description. It offers no protection for the tablets. A plastic bag would offer better protection and usability then these things.
on June 7, 2014
I use my kindle all the time. I mean all the time. This case has protected it from damage more than once - that alone makes it a smart investment.

The folding cover is perfect for reading - at least books. Not so great in a web browser or my digital magazines. But for reading? Excellent.

This really is a sound accessory for the Kindle Fire.
on January 23, 2014
this case is everything that was described. Very pleased with it, I would recommend this to anyone at this time
on June 12, 2014
I am 100% satisfied with the product, the price and delivery. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I put it on an Irola 7 " tablet and it worked wonderfully. Thank You !!!
on December 31, 2014
This case is just as I expected and came way faster than the shopping date! A month faster than stated, it came just a few days after I ordered it so I'm very pleased. Fits the android 7" chromo tablet we bought it for like a glove.
on January 31, 2014
Ordered this case for a 7' tablet. It arrived but was too small (prefect for a 6" tablet). Instead of exchanging. The seller said it would cost ME to much to send back to China and offered me 20% off my next order. Had to go to Amazon to get the money back. Steer clear of this seller..
on February 10, 2014
I am a Prime member, but shipping this product took almost 3 weeks, even though it should have been 2 day shipping. They don't tell you it is coming from China when you are ordering it. It was way too small for a 7" tablet, and in order to return it, I will have to pay shipping to China! Normal returns on Prime do not require me to pay shipping. It also took about 2 weeks for them to approve the return. This has been a very frustrating process for us.
on March 2, 2014
I Bought this case for my 7 Inch Tablet that I just bought and my Tablet won't even fit into this case. Also this is not leather and it is a cheap material. I do not like this case and I would recommend people out there who need to buy a case for their Tablet not to buy this one.
on February 13, 2014
I bought this cover for my husbands new Z-Pad. The fit is exceptional, quality is very nice, and design is completely protective and accessible. We could ask no more.