Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 11, 2012
I was looking for a short christmas themed erotic book that would capture my interest since I hardly read holiday themed books. "Wish List" by Sylvia Day (which originally was published in White Hot Holidays Vol 2) definitely did not disappoint and now has me looking for other christmas themed books. I also did not want to miss out on an opportunity to read another book from Sylvia.

Stephanie Martin has had feelings for Nicolas for awhile now, but never thought it would work out because Nick is too much of a play boy. He goes through women like crazy. At the annual Christmas party for their law firm though, Stephanie opens up her Secret Santa gift and to her amazement, she is about to get one of her Christmas Wish List items crossed off. How did Nick know about her secret Wish List...she'll only be able to find out if she asks him.
Nicolas has been trying everything to capture Stephanie's interests. He has been flirting with her for the past months and all of his ex-girlfriends, friends and family members want to know why he just does not ask Stephanie out. He wants to make it special and one night when he comes across a crumpled piece of paper with some wish list items that include his name....now is his shot to win over the beautiful and sexy co-worker he has had eyes on forever.

I thought Wish List definitely was a very erotic, sexy, fast pace read that I had a hard time putting down. I literally read it in less than a hour. I enjoyed the storyline of having a naughty wish list being fulfilled. Makes me want to create my own instead of having an actual gift. Watch out hubby. =)
Nicolas could definitely be every woman's dream come true when it came to fulfilling wish lists and making dreams come true and the ending I literally teared up on when he found out the truth on why Stephanie was so distant and why she did not think a real relationship would work out between them. Nicolas though, fought hard to win her over.
It may be a short read, but Wish List will keep anyone warm during the cold winter nights for just a short awhile and maybe who knows it will make you want to come up with your own naughty wish list with your significant other....or even win over that special someone you've had your eye on for awhile.

I definitely look forward to reading more books from Sylvia very soon. I'm a HUGE fan of her books and this book definitely is a must-read again for next Christmas.

-FranJessca
Book Lovin' Mamas
on December 15, 2012
So disappointed. Simplitic story. Could have been written by someone in high school. Too short. I read it on my kindle and the first page showed as 5% finished with the book.
on January 18, 2013
This book was trying to be like the 50 Shades trilogy. I found it to be completely stupid. The characters had NO depth and the sex was just blah. No work up to anything. How do you go from a Christmas Wish list and a hot and heavy relationship in 20 pages? Stupid, ick, there is a lot more erotica out there that is better written.
on December 28, 2012
I usually don' t read romance novels, but when I do I expect a good story to go with it. This book did not give me that. It is maybe 100pages long and took me about 30 min to read. The content was lacking and I was disappointed since this could have been a good book.
on December 22, 2012
Wish List is a hot, quickie story so I am going to keep this review short and sweet. It is no secret that I am a Sylvia Day fan, Seven Years to Sin, Bared to You, and Reflected in You are all some of my favorite reads. So, when I saw Wish List around Amazon, and that it is a holiday read, I quickly downloaded the novella.

In Wish List, Nick and Stephanie are co-workers who secretly harbor attraction to each other. When Nick draws Stephanie as his secret santa and finds a hidden "naughty" list that Steph wrote, all naughty acts she wanted to do with Nick, he makes it his goal to make Steph's Christmas fantasies come true.

Wish List is a very hot, sexy read, but it is also a romance. Stephanie has relationship baggage and hesitant to get involved with anyone, especially anyone with a playboy reputation. Nick knows he has a playboy reputation, but his attraction to Stephanie is different. The more he gets to know her, the more he wants to keep her. Both Stephanie and Nick have to make some adjustments and take some chances, but their relationship proves to be just as sweet as it is steamy.

I enjoy my romances with an extra side of sexy, and Wish List definitely fit the bill. I really enjoyed this story, even though it was quite short. The holiday setting helped to make the romance that much sweeter, and the presents that much hotter ;). Readers, if you are looking for a quick, hot holiday read I recommend picking up Wish List.
on March 19, 2015
I thought it was a cute story. I have to admit I wasn't expecting much out of the story given the amount of pages I had to read, but Sylvia surprised me with a good love story between Nick and Stephanie. Also, it's a good beach read, short and sweet! Enjoy ladies!!!
on May 26, 2014
Oh dear, Ms. Day!

I am not a happy camper with this Christmas effort. This is a VERY short story and is so basic it annoyed me. It is too simple, too bland, too unbelievable. How can a couple go from gazing at each other across an office to having sex (blah, blah) and then a relationship?

This is not something one expects from Sylvia Day - very poor effort, which no doubt was a ploy to gain sales from her readership during the Festive Season. Don't bother, not worth the time it takes to download onto a Kindle.
on January 27, 2013
The story was awesome. The tension and drama between Steph and Nick keep me into the story. The fact that Nick waited a full year to finally get steph to agree to his chance to commit to her was romantic. The best part to me was the Nick open the door for steph in his kiss the cook apron, a Christmas hat and a smile. That act showed that he was committed to giving steph her wish list for Christmas. I gave it a 5 star because the story was well written and the sex scenes were explicit. A must read. Although, I must say it too short a read but good for just rides in the car or travelling. Worth the money spent.
on October 26, 2012
I love Sylvia Day's hot books but this seemed very trite with a lame plot and characters. If you want to read some terrific Sylvia Day books, get the crossfire novels. Almost up there with 50 shades...
on January 3, 2013
This is a short book from Sylvia Day's collection. It's a fun and easy read.

Stephanie Martin doesn't ask much for Christmas. But her secret naughty list includes a naked and willing Nick James... He's a business partner in their shared law firm and he's hot as hell... and knows it. Nick ends up getting Steph as his secret santa and he has no idea what to get her... until he runs into her crumpled up note that has Nick as the only item on her wish list. Nick is thrilled since he's been trying to pursue Steph for almost a year and she hasn't given him the time of day. Nick with nothing but a Santa hat on makes the best Christmas gift any girl can ask for!