Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

82%
18%
Format: HardcoverChange

on September 16, 2010
This book it's pretty good and big...! The content is also rich and got a lot of motivational stuffs inside. This is because they give a lot of pictures in it. Thank you for the author for this book. I appreciate it really much...! Pretty much helping to increase my efforts of working..
on May 13, 2010
AWESOME, AMAZING, MESMERIZING BOOK! That's no hype. This book OVERdelivers on the promise to show you workplaces you'd die to work in.

I brought it home and before I could spend any time with it, my 8 & 10 year old kids saw it and looked through it cover to cover. I kept hearing them say stuff like "Wow, that's SO COOL!" and "I wish that was MY room."

I'm afraid to take it back to work. As cool as our office already is, I'm afraid my staff will start to say things like "Ooooh, we need to do THAT in our office."
on April 7, 2010
Inspiring book about the creative industry in large companies. I Wish I Worked there gives a beautifully presented inside look at the design groups within companies - sometime which can take you by surprise. Gives inspiration both on interiors as well as creativity in business. I would recommend the book to design organizations, those who are looking to make their environment more atuned to inspriring creativity, as well as those who are just curious about the kooky creative cousins in business.
on April 7, 2010
This is a book which you can see just from an initial flick through has had a huge amount of care and time put into it. It's a pretty remarkable collection of environments which, to be honest, almost everyone would want to see the inside of, never mind 'design folk'. Being able to gain access to all of these must have been a monumental feat. Thouroughly recommend it to all design based companies in search of inspiration for their 'next' environment and also to companies outside of the design space to see what they could do to inspire their staff to be more productive and comfortable without having to resort to artificial goal setting and bonuses.
on March 7, 2012
Thanks to the author that provides us such an exclusive perspective all around the angle of workspace. I always wonder how was it like in the office of Google and other leading companies. This is so much for me as a think tank to create more HR work,to building a happy workplace.
on December 13, 2012
If you want to know what unique things leading edge companies are doing in terms of design to motivate the new up and coming work generation. This is a great book for that. Shows leading edge design ideas in furniture, paint, colors and overall design.
on May 15, 2010
I love this book! And here's why:

-- It is FILLED with incredible photos and inspiring images of innovative workplaces.
-- It is rich with insights and themes that are common to creative spaces.
-- It distinguishes between spaces for reflection, innovation, collaboration and play.
-- It proves there is no ONE way to create environments for high-engagement.
-- It provides inspiration for anyone in any organization/industry who wants to enhance their workplace to bring out the best in their people.

In short, Kursty Groves, in collaboration with Will Knight and photographs by Edward Denison, has written a provocative, inspiring and practical book. She has done the footwork and put on the miles so the rest of us don't have to. We can simply flip through the pages of this rich book to see what the best of the best are doing to attract, retain and inspire their employees.

By the end, you will have hundreds of ideas to transform your own workplace, regardless of your resources, into one that stretches your imagination and makes others "wish they worked there!"

Pamela Meyer
Author, From Workplace to Playspace: Innovating, Learning and Changing Through Dynamic Engagement
on January 19, 2016
Great timing! A gift for my son and I had no idea he was just about to move to a new space. He was excited to try and incorporate some ideas into his new business space.
on June 20, 2015
Super awesome book! With lots of pictures inside it really helps my designers as their reference.
on November 7, 2014
A great place to aspire to become -- great reference tool.