Wish list in Kindle Store

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2008 9:52:37 AM PDT
Jeffy M says:
Hey Guys,

Maybe I am missing it, but is there a wish list option for kindle books. I know in the main amazon site you can add things to a wish list. However I did not see that option while in the Kindle store.
What do you do if there is a kindle book you want to store on a wish list for later. Love to hear your thoughts.

In reply to an earlier post on May 5, 2008 2:48:02 PM PDT
I find books on the regular Amazon pages and put them on my wish list--then I check it on my computer if I want to order some. I wish they had 'Upcoming on the Kindle' pre-orders like they do for the hard copy books. The other way I save books for later on my Kindle is to download the sample pages--then I order when I want from my Kindle.

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 4:14:38 PM PST
Kyle V says:
I think it would be a wonderful feature to be able to access my Wish List from my Kindle. A link on the main "shop the Kindle store" page to a list of items that are both in my Wish List and available in some Kindle format would help me quickly find the books I've placed there while planning what to read in the future. I add things to my Wish List from my computer when I find them and find it annoying that I can't access that list from my Kindle.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 4:19:29 AM PDT
Reese Ryan says:
Would love to be able to add items to my wishlist from the mobile version of the Kindle Store.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 7:55:51 PM PST
Elizabeth says:
I agree. I use my wishlist constantly and it would be awesome to access it through the kindle store.

Posted on Jul 28, 2013 8:09:39 PM PDT
Mark Tammany says:
Wow. I'm on the road with JUST my Kindle, no PC, and want to GIVE Amazon my money and buy a book I put on my wish list via that very same Kindle...and I can't? Again, wow.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stone Cold
Stone Cold by David Baldacci (Hardcover - 2007)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (647)