Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%
Format: DVD|Change

on June 24, 2012
I HIGHLY recommend this dvd I think its one of Dr Dyers best yet!!! Very Inspirational!!!! You have to see his segment with Anita Moorjani,something you wont forget!!
on May 30, 2015
In Sept of 2104 I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. I found out while in the hospital for a heart procedure. I remember Dr. Dyer doing this special program on PBS a few years ago. I was so impressed then that I searched for it now - immediately. I found the program, watched it, and then lived it. I am in complete remission as of May 7, 2015. It is a must for anyone with any type of illness, BUT, it is also for anyone for any reason regardless of your resolve. It will improve your life and give you a peace known to very few. You will have to watch this program to understand somewhat how I was able to eradicate the multiple myeloma. Everyone is different and one's personal perspective and understanding has everything to do with this "miracle". "You gotta beleeeeve!"
on June 27, 2013
I watched this so much I almost had it memorized. I highly recommend it! This is one of the best ones I have seen by Dr.Dyer
on February 25, 2014
Dr. Dyer basically explains who we all are in this seminar setting. If you are a person with low self esteem and need guidance as to who you really are, this is the best way to find yourself. Lost, addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex or whatever try this for viewing. If you can't afford this disk then go to PBS and watch when available in your area. This should be the first step for recovery for all of us looking to find ourselves. If you're like me your parents didn't give you growing up what this viewing can. This is the best counseling you will invest in. If ever you've lost someone dear to you this is your answer. Psycho therapists take note! Love & Peace to all.
on June 5, 2013
Dr. Dyer.....there are three people that inspire me the most. You are number 1. Louise Hay and Sylvia Browne are next in line. Love who you are and so thankful I can share your stories by reading about the people who inspire you as well as all that you are inspired to do....the books, CD's and videos. Thank you...thank God for you.
I've written reviews for Wayne Dyer in the past. I appreciate his wisdom and own and have read everything he has ever written. This book is another gem filled with priceless wisdom and heartfelt advice to help us become more self reliant and to develop spiritually. Wayne is a master at writing and delivering his insights and information, therefore, I recommend this book to anyone on a spiritual path or those on an on-ramp to a path. Wayne Dyer never disappoints.
on May 15, 2015
Always an extraordinary message from Dr. Wayne Dyer. His perspectives on life situations only elevate.
on December 17, 2015
It is THE How to change your life, and manifest what you want
on August 30, 2015
Excellent mind expansion! So worthwhile.
on March 1, 2016