5.0 out of 5 stars "Wishing You" brings heart warming comfort to the Soul.
Published on November 7, 2011 by Elizabeth Joyce

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Technically a poor ebook, with pagination and type that just doesn't work well, this was recommended to me by someone who should have known better. It's a collection wishy-washy thoughts presented as not-quite verse. Some gooey sentimentalist might love it.
Published 2 months ago by Guenther93

5.0 out of 5 stars "Wishing You" brings heart warming comfort to the Soul., November 7, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Dr. Lauren Nappen is a rare find as a friend, and an excellent healer, body worker, and intuitive. I know because I've worked with the best - and she is beyond that. Lauren taps into the Universe with everyone she works with, in every capacity of life. Her new book, "Wishing You," is designed to help you heal. When you prepare for your nightly rest, while reviewing your day and preparing a new focus for the morning to come, Wishing You draws you inside, to comfort, heal, and remind you who you really are. I recommend this book to anyone going through troublesome times and conflict, as well as those seeking peace. When you need a mother, sister, or best friend, pick up "Wishing You" from your nightstand, and curl up with Lauren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - in every way, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Wishing you is a beautifully desgined book - it's simply gorgeous - inside and out!Each burst of inspriation and passage hits you in a different way depending upon where you are when you read it. I also love using it as a "message book" - by closing it and asking the question "what do I need to know today?" and opening it to just the passage I need. Makes the perfect gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clears the cobwebs, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
The thoughtfully written little book is my go to book at the end my day. It helps me to reflect and regroup my priorities. With it's thoughtful "wishes" it helps clear the daily cob webs that clutter your head and helps you reconnect with self,reminding you to listen to your heart and the truths it bears for your path. It's my security blanket!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Gift Book, November 14, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
What a wonderful gift book! I received this from a friend for my birthday, and I just love it. I open it daily and am instantly and alternately inspired, soothed, calmed and motivated. The sayings are poignant and the images are lovely. I plan to gift this over and over again - it's so appropriate for any occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Time - Buy For Friends Today, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Save yourself some time and buy multiple copies for friends and family today! You will definitely want others to read Wishing You, but you won't want to be without your copy on the bedside table. You can take your time with it. You can read it cover to cover. You can open to a random page. No matter how you read it, you will begin to feel that Wishing You was written just for you. Funny thing...your mother and your best friend will believe the same thing. Indeed, this book is written for anyone who can benefit from some gentle reminders about staying open to all that life has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetness and Light!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
This little gem of a book showers the reader with wishes meant to "cushion" the human soul. Somehow each wish, both light and at the same time deep, is filled with advice and wisdom needed for different times of our lives. I find that reading it, a little at a time, doesn't only help me think through things that are currently in my life's journey, but also helps me reflect on things of the past. This is a perfect gift for a special person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for the Soul, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Wishing You is the boost your Soul needs! The first time I read the book I just kept on re-reading and I just wanted more. I keep the book on my nightstand and read it as an inspirational prayer before going to sleep. Each time I discover and enjoy it more. Whatever I need for an answer comes forward at that moment. Don't just buy one, buy one for each person you love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Causes A Smile Inside, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Reading "Wishing You" causes one to breathe slowly and deeply, and smile :) as you connect to your inner self once again. It creates a resting place amongst our busy lives. Dr. Lauren Nappen has a natural and magnetic talent - drawing souls that are ready for positive change within themselves. Thanks again Dr. Lauren!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wishing You, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
I am intrigued and inspired by this book and the wonderful words within. It is a shifting book, one that allows you to remember the delights of being alive, what we want to create and how magical life truly is meant to be. A perfect addition to your library for the moments when inspiration and wonder are missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace, in quiet times or not-so-quiet times!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Wishing You (Hardcover)
Lauren has created a powerful message in this beautiful package. I've shared this very special book with my friends across the country! I've read it cover to cover many times and never fail to be inspired. I keep it nearby on my desk so that I can open it any time for a moment of peaceful reflection.

Wishing You
Wishing You by Dr. Lauren Nappen (Hardcover - October 21, 2011)
$22.95 $19.04