|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 3 x 1.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||M3R|
|Color||coded handles simplify tool selection|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|National Stock Number||5110-01-368-4457, 5110-01-118-6284|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wiss M3R MetalMaster 1-3/8-Inch Cut Capacity 9 3/4-Inch Straight, Left, and Right Cut Compound Action Snip
|Price:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.44 (53%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Blade design for straight, left and right cuts.
- Wear resistant molybdenum steel blades are made to stand up to the tremendous pressures created by the compound lever action.
- Compound cutting action allows the cutting of material up to 18 gauge carbon steel
- Non-slip grips provide superior control and comfort.
- 9 3/5" long, 1 1/2" cut
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
MetalMaster Compound Action Snip
At a Glance
- 9-3/4-inches long, with 1-1/2-inch cut
- Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel
- Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch
Top grade double-action snips, ideal for use on metal lathe.
The Wiss Metalmaster compound action snips feature serrated blades to grab hold and aggressively cut through material, compound action to multiply the hand's force by five times, and a self-opening spring action for a smooth low effort feed.
The Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly spreads cutting force across blade edge. The CNC wave serrations in the cast blades provide more aggressive shearing action, high resistance to tooth breakage, and longer blade life. A valve-grade steel return spring, proven longest lasting in extreme repeat cycle testing, provides trouble-free cutting and superior durability. Handles made of high tensile strength alloy steel that exceeds hand power limit, and they feature non-slip textured grips in 3 colors for easy of identification.
- Wiss is a premier scissors, snips, and specialty trade tools brand from Apex Tool Group, one of the largest hand tool manufacturers in the world. Wiss has been the leading brand in aviation snips for over 50 years, driven by two simple principles: performance and durability. Wiss puts those same qualities into every product in its line. So no matter what Wiss tool you use, you can count on getting exceptional performance and long life.
Top Customer Reviews
Word is that Wiss has switched from forging to casting, which is not desirable in this application. Whatever the reason, these do not hold up like better brands anymore. I've seen several Wiss bite the dust on identical material which I chewed right through with my Midwest snips, also US made. Wiss is not up to the standard they once were. Additionally, the blades will not stay tight despite the nylon locknut, I'm constantly retightening them.
Chances are if you're looking at a pair of these as opposed to offset snips, these would suit your needs just fine, but I'd still recommend the Midwest version, about the same price, and they'll be there when you need to cut something heavier.
I highly recommend this tool.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a spare for me. Same as what my husband already has and Iikes.Published 16 days ago by Mimi
best tin snips at the best price ever, i wouldnt buy any other brand and have been using wiss snips for over 35 yearsPublished 19 days ago by Chris
I have a pair of right cutters for 40 years trying to cut straight. Thought it was time to get the right tool.Good price great workmanship.Published 28 days ago by Rudolph L. Reed
Used for a kitchen remodel. I had to cut tin tiles. Worked perfectly. Very precise, easy to use.
2or3 dollars cheaper than honedepot.
but this spring action i noticed was not as strong as the one i bought for more. i cant guess why? Read more