- File Size: 725 KB
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1477527478
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 27, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007ERUITK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,003 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
A Witch to Live (Damned and Cursed Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them - all at once? Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. Until the one day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control. Paperback | Kindle book
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
I've been writing since I was twelve years old. There's just something about creating a story that I like. It's always fun to try to come up with something that hasn't been done, or is unique in some way. It's fun to build a character, give him a personality and background.
Top Customer Reviews
Kevin is a witch, meaning everyone in the supernatural community wants him dead. He'll have to learn about his powers at a breakneck speed if he wants to survive and protect those he cares about. He'll make allies and enemies and save the day more than once. It's a wild ride from start to finish, and the ending wasn't disappointing in the least.
The heroes of the books are both adopted, both love working out and are muscular, both have beautiful blonde sisters, both meet their future love interests after a school yard incident, both go on a road trip with their love interests and find someone that knows about their past, both learn more about their abilities and both learn from the person of the violent death of their birth parents. The inclusion of the vampire, Victoria, just reinforces the feelings of deja vu even though I enjoyed reading about her again.
I enjoyed this book, but I would have enjoyed it more if there hadn't been so many similarities.
I very much enjoy Mr. Bullion's writing style and have read all his other books. I hope to read more about Kevin, Victoria, Rachel and Alex in the very near future.
(Spoiler Warning) A particular criticism requires an explanation and, thus, spoilers. The area is thoroughly labeled so readers have the option of skipping it.
1. What type of book is it: adventure, action, drama, etc? This is a supernatural/superhero urban fantasy origin story. This is not an action book, though it does have action.
2. What is the story about, in general? The story is about Kevin and Rachel. Kevin is figuring out what he is while Rachel provides dubious warmth and support.
3. What/Who is the target audience? The book targets teenage boys. It, slightly, touches young adults as well, but not by much.
4. How is the proofreading? I didn't notice spelling errors, but at some point I stopped caring if there were any. I was too disinterested.
5. Is there character development or exploration? Rachel has character evolution while Kevin has character exploration. The problem is that there are so many pacing issues with this story that I couldn't really immerse myself in Kevin and Rachel's relationship. I was too irritated.
6. Are the characters likable? Kevin and Kristin are likable. Kristin is a bit of a closet pervert, which I found a little daring and funny. Kevin feels ... limited, stunted, but with potential. Rachel starts out with certain merits and also manipulative and opportunistic. Heck, one of the book's drama points is focused around 'her plan' not working out as she wanted. Later on she's written as grateful. I didn't feel much for her, though. I also didn't feel much for -any- of the other characters. Their roles don't really support the protagonists too well. Bad character support gives rise to my issues in #7 and #8.
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun romp a la Bullion. Werewolves and witches and demons, oh my! And some heavy petting and teen angst. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Debra Brown
Good book. I liked the first 2 books and the 4th book in the series. The 3rd book, Jack Kursed, isn't too bad. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brewer's Helper
great book. i love the characters. on book 4 now.easy to read and keep up with the characters in the book.Published 5 months ago by joshua
Great characters great story great ending ending!! Can't wait to read more. Anyone w who likes the supernatural will love itPublished 5 months ago by Kindle Customer
This Review Contains Spoilers:
It was readable and had it's moments, but my biggest issue was how powerful the main character was and how he acts very contrary to how... Read more
I enjoy a sweet story with a little witch craft on the side. A teen love story with a happy ending.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wow, these books are just...wow. Thrilling, funny, sweet full of surprises and an awesome take on the supernatural! I cannot put hem down or get enough!!!! MUST READ!Published 7 months ago by melrackley
If you enjoyed book one you will probably like book two. Note however that it introduces a new character and the center of the story and latter merges this into the world of the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by CB
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult