5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must-read for all Wiccans and Pagans!
"A Witches Bible" contains, in one volume, Janet and Stewart Farrar's two books, "Eight Sabbats for
Witches" and "The Witches' Way." These two books are classics in the genre of New Age literature and a
necessary addition to the library of every Wiccan and Pagan. Together, these two books provide the best
published manual on...
Published on July 13, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ground-breaking for its time but...
You know, over the years, Janet Farrar has built an amazing reputation as the "be all" and "end all" of the Craft. However, upon having practiced many paths and Magicks over the last 41 years, I have to say that this book, while it held a great place at one time, is nothing more than a keepsake memory now.

The reason for this feeling is due to the fact that...
Published on January 20, 2006 by E. M. HAMILTON

‹ Previous | 117 18 1924 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars vthompson, December 12, 2009
This review is from: A Witches' Bible: The Complete Witches' Handbook (Paperback)
Excellent book for those new to the craft. It gives light to the beginnings of modern day witchcraft. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 27, 2014
a must-have classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Witches' Bible, June 28, 2009
The book was in excellent condition upon arrival. As far as the content, I suggest that a person research the title thoroughly prior to ordering. This is a difficult read but well worth it. This is only for those who are serious about the study of witchcraft/Wicca.

There are some pictures within the book that I would not suggest for youth audiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars In regards to The first comment, May 14, 1999
By A Customer
I'd like to Add that there is nothing misleading about the title"the Witches Bible"The word "bible" means "book" in Latin.Just Wanted to correct That.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Witch's Bible, November 12, 2006
This book is very well written, and full of information. I especially found the history of the sabbatts very intersting. But it is so full of knowledge that it sometimes looses your interest.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Witches' Bible, September 10, 2007
This book is alittle on the dry side for my taste, but it's still none the less good reads, and helpful just the same. I enjoy this book overall I rate this book 4 stars. Happy Reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!, July 1, 2014
I give a five star because the shipping was so fast. It came much more quickly than I anticipated, actually. I try not to get too hung up on things coming ASAP (unless, of course, I have used the prime feature). So when I get something delivered quickly, I'm always delighted.

As far as the book goes, I haven't had much of a chance to read through it. Every time I've sat down and attempted to do so, my attention wasn't well settled. Though I can happily say that my younger sister finds it very useful and is always asking to borrow it, and tends to tell me the finds she discovers inside. (We are both interested in becoming wiccans, though we're trying to read up on as much as possible before hand to see if we truly want to do this.)

From what I have read, it is pretty informative. I'm just happy it's at least giving my sister and I some enlightenment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to get into this book, June 17, 2012
I've never practiced Witchcraft, but it has always interested me, so when I came across this book, I couldn't help but order it. I can't wait to get into this book to start reading it. From reading some of the other reviews, this definitely seems like it will be an interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 2, 2014
Very good

3.0 out of 5 stars I was Disappointed, March 13, 2014
The book was one sided, it was not belief the cover fools you into thinking it is for all witches when actually it is for Gregorian belief

‹ Previous | 117 18 1924 | Next ›

A Witches' Bible: The Complete Witches' Handbook
A Witches' Bible: The Complete Witches' Handbook by Stewart Farrar (Paperback - August 1, 1996)
$28.95 $21.41