LOTR Witchking, Leather Wrapped Handle, Plain
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wield the Sword of the Witchking! Prop-replica weapon from Lord of the Rings. Crafted of tempered stainless steel
- the sword measures almost 55-inches long!
- Each is presented with a hardwood wall plaque. The Sword of the Witchking. United Cutlery has meticulously reproduced the actual prop sword from Lord of the Rings
- using only the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality.
- Each weapon replica is presented with a wall plaque and a certificate of authenticity. The overall length is 54 5/8-inches
- and the blade measures 39 3/4-inches long x 1/4-inch thick. The blade material is tempered 420 J2 stainless steel
- and the handle features a genuine-leather-wrapped grip.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The sword itself looks like it is old, worn, and...evil. The handle has an extremely nice leather wrap aroud it that makes holding it very comfortable. It also has a very nice weight to it.
Another thing i like is that the mount is rather small compared to the sword. Too often in some of the replicas i have, the wall plaque is huge and kind of takes away from the sword. With this one, that is not the case. The sword is DEFINITELY the first thing people see.
TOTALLY recommend this to any sword, movie prop, or LOTR collector out there!
Anyway, the detail is amazing, nice weight to it and the leather feels good. The tip came pretty sharp (atleast on mine witch on mine), so just be aware. The certificate is very cool aswell and the wooden plague looks very nicely done. It came packaged nicely in a think foam box - it was protected nicely.
Recommend this to any LOTR Sword collector (this is my first sword).
the only but, will be that you need a tall ceiling or kind of looks disproportionate
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I first received this sword when I was growing up--2003~ish--and, as beautiful as it was (and still is), the handle was loose at the hilt, and only got worse through ordinary... Read morePublished 23 months ago by David Farber
if your a LOTR fan this is one you want, great detail and it looks cool on the wall. the construction is solid for a wall hangar. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Douglas Goldberg
Arrived ahead of schedule and is exactly what I expected.
Very well made, feels very heavy and sturdy (that being said it is a decorative piece.)
Amazing sword very good costruction. Love the details and how it feels in your hand. A very nice piece for a collectorPublished on September 24, 2013 by JOSE F. DEL VALLE P.