- File Size: 578 KB
- Print Length: 253 pages
- Publisher: AVM; First Edition edition (June 24, 2011)
- Publication Date: June 24, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0057ZYN5G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,501,818 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
Save $2.00 (67%)
With you in my heart Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Her inspiration is the world around her and especially, the people in it. She loves the works of Frost, Shelley and Blake. Tradition and culture hold a special place in her heart.
She is a romantic at heart and will write many many more books about love, passion and "happily ever after."
Her blog is at http://poemswritingandavm.blogspot.com/ - it's full of poems, stories, thoughts and bits from travels. She would love to hear from you!
Top Customer Reviews
Although I would have preferred it being a little bit "cleaner" as far as sexual content, I was drawn into the book because of the great development of characters. I felt as if I was part of their lives. I don't remember when my first tear fell, but I had a very hard time staying composed enough to see the words through my tears for the last third or fourth of the book! I will admit that I prefer the "happily ever after" type of story. Although there is an ultimate happy ending, there are twists and turns and sadness that I never saw coming along the way. I have not been that emotional reading a book in a long time and it just really surprised me that this book moved me so much. I felt like a bystander observing the lives of Roshani and Varun, but I absentmindedly talked to my Nook Color as I read - as if talking to the characters would really change their stories or help them make different choices!! I loved the determination and resolve that Roshani has to contribute to the world and try to improve life around her. She is a very strong woman and others lean on that strength, which helps them become stronger also.Read more ›
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Saga
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas