- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$98.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1.08 (1%)|
This item: Withings Pulse Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep and Heart Rate Monitoring, Black
Misfit Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor B00G9N3I7O
|Price||$ 98.87||$ 99.95||$ 73.88||$ 79.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Model Year||2013||2012||2013||Information not Provided|
|Battery Average Life||336 hours||20 hours||2976 hours||168 hours|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.38 pounds||0.05 pounds|
Withings Pulse is a powerful pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever on an activity tracker, the Withings Pulse adds heart pulse measurement and run stride tracking to the number of steps taken, distances covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
• Track your daily activity - The Withings Pulse captures steps, burned calories, stairs climbed and distance travelled. Once synced to your smartphone/tablet, you will discover your data put into perspective.
• See the data come to life - The Withings Health Mate app instantly turns numbers into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress.
• Improve yourself - The Pulse offers an empowering experience as you are able to better yourself by making informed choices.
• Track your run - Just grab your Withings Pulse and go ! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run recap screen with your racing stats.
• Easy history browsing with touch screen - With the Pulse, you have easy access to your data. There's no need to have your smartphone to see the history of all of your activities.
• Monitor your sleep - Place the Withings Pulse in the Sleep Wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have to opportunity to precisely assess your sleep quality thanks to the in-app graph to have more restorative nights.
• Instant heart rate - The Withings Pulse enables you to follow your heart rate trends. Check your pulse on any occasion. Just press your finger on the back of the device and discover your heart rate.
• Assess your fitness level - Overtime, as your resting heart rate decrease, celebrate - your overall health and wellness is improving.
• Master your body's weight - Simply log your meals in the MyFitnessPal app - the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. The Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
• Track your trend - By logging your weight into the free Health mate app or using Withings' scales to keep a track of your weight and reach your goal and the perfect balance.
• Pocket coach - Sync the Withings Pulse with your smartphone (iOS or Android) and collect all the data in your Health Mate app that instantly puts them into perspective.
• Withings' ecosystem - The Withings Pulse is part of a wide fitness ecosystem. All data collected by Withings' products goes to the same app to give you a complete understanding of where you stand and how you can improve yourself.
• Enjoy our network of partners - You can share your data with over 100 health and fitness partner apps. We are probably already compatible with your favorite app.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Like this product a lot... but PLEASE - MAKE IT WATERPROOF!!!! I have accidentally put three of these through the washer at $100 each! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Julie in AZ
Over all odds great. It does everything it claims. My only two cons are that it can be difficult to read in the great out does espeCially on sunny days, and the pulse reader can... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
This has been great for me because of my job so i can keep knowing how much i walk per day. Works well with syncing with your phonePublished 20 days ago by Al
I've tried Fitbit(s) and Misfit, and while they seemed so good to begin with, in the end they all either failed or over time, just became too erratic and unreliable. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jskred
The functionality is very comprehensive, but without an arm band it gets to be a pain. Have to re-pair bluetooth. Its a fair amount of work to keep this sync'd, charged and worn. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jeffrey
I purchased two devices and one of them broke about a month after purchasing it. Of course, this was outside of the Amazon return window, so guess where it sat for the last 8... Read morePublished 25 days ago by sflow15