- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$65.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.95 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
This item: Withings Pulse Wireless Activity Tracker + Sleep and Heart Rate Monitoring, Black
Misfit Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor B00G9N3I7O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shoppe 29~11||Amazon.com||Holding hands||Amazon.com|
|Battery Average Life||336 Hours||2976 Hours||168 Hours||20 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds||0.38 pounds||0.44 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Withings Pulse is a powerful pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever on an activity tracker, the Withings Pulse adds heart pulse measurement and run stride tracking to the number of steps taken, distances covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
• Track your daily activity - The Withings Pulse captures steps, burned calories, stairs climbed and distance travelled. Once synced to your smartphone/tablet, you will discover your data put into perspective.
• See the data come to life - The Withings Health Mate app instantly turns numbers into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress.
• Improve yourself - The Pulse offers an empowering experience as you are able to better yourself by making informed choices.
• Track your run - Just grab your Withings Pulse and go ! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run recap screen with your racing stats.
• Easy history browsing with touch screen - With the Pulse, you have easy access to your data. There's no need to have your smartphone to see the history of all of your activities.
• Monitor your sleep - Place the Withings Pulse in the Sleep Wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have to opportunity to precisely assess your sleep quality thanks to the in-app graph to have more restorative nights.
• Instant heart rate - The Withings Pulse enables you to follow your heart rate trends. Check your pulse on any occasion. Just press your finger on the back of the device and discover your heart rate.
• Assess your fitness level - Overtime, as your resting heart rate decrease, celebrate - your overall health and wellness is improving.
• Master your body's weight - Simply log your meals in the MyFitnessPal app - the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. The Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
• Track your trend - By logging your weight into the free Health mate app or using Withings' scales to keep a track of your weight and reach your goal and the perfect balance.
• Pocket coach - Sync the Withings Pulse with your smartphone (iOS or Android) and collect all the data in your Health Mate app that instantly puts them into perspective.
• Withings' ecosystem - The Withings Pulse is part of a wide fitness ecosystem. All data collected by Withings' products goes to the same app to give you a complete understanding of where you stand and how you can improve yourself.
• Enjoy our network of partners - You can share your data with over 100 health and fitness partner apps. We are probably already compatible with your favorite app.
With other names like Fitbit getting more attention, the Withings lineup is much more complete than anything out there. I have the Pulse, the scale and the BP monitor. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Mark Troyan
while device works OK, wrist strap and belt clips are not well designed. I lost both these devices because it fell out of belt clips. I lost about $100 due to this. Read morePublished 28 days ago by RT
I absolutely love my witthings device it is just a nice size the face is easy to read and it syncs up with your phone really easily. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It is the third time i buy withings and won't work.Published 1 month ago by FRANCISCO ISAAC TRAPERO