- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$89.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.95 (11%)|
Withings Pulse is a powerful pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever on an activity tracker, the Withings Pulse adds heart pulse measurement and run stride tracking to the number of steps taken, distances covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
• Track your daily activity - The Withings Pulse captures steps, burned calories, stairs climbed and distance travelled. Once synced to your smartphone/tablet, you will discover your data put into perspective.
• See the data come to life - The Withings Health Mate app instantly turns numbers into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress.
• Improve yourself - The Pulse offers an empowering experience as you are able to better yourself by making informed choices.
• Track your run - Just grab your Withings Pulse and go ! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run recap screen with your racing stats.
• Easy history browsing with touch screen - With the Pulse, you have easy access to your data. There's no need to have your smartphone to see the history of all of your activities.
• Monitor your sleep - Place the Withings Pulse in the Sleep Wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have to opportunity to precisely assess your sleep quality thanks to the in-app graph to have more restorative nights.
• Instant heart rate - The Withings Pulse enables you to follow your heart rate trends. Check your pulse on any occasion. Just press your finger on the back of the device and discover your heart rate.
• Assess your fitness level - Overtime, as your resting heart rate decrease, celebrate - your overall health and wellness is improving.
• Master your body's weight - Simply log your meals in the MyFitnessPal app - the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. The Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
• Track your trend - By logging your weight into the free Health mate app or using Withings' scales to keep a track of your weight and reach your goal and the perfect balance.
• Pocket coach - Sync the Withings Pulse with your smartphone (iOS or Android) and collect all the data in your Health Mate app that instantly puts them into perspective.
• Withings' ecosystem - The Withings Pulse is part of a wide fitness ecosystem. All data collected by Withings' products goes to the same app to give you a complete understanding of where you stand and how you can improve yourself.
• Enjoy our network of partners - You can share your data with over 100 health and fitness partner apps. We are probably already compatible with your favorite app.
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
We recently picked up one of the Withings Body Analyzer Scales, and liked it. As a result, when we decided to get some activity trackers, the Withings Pulse seemed like the... Read morePublished 11 hours ago by D. Matheny
It seems pretty accurate compared to others. The small size is perfect and the price is right. It's very easy to use.Published 2 days ago by Just me
Simple to use by my parents...nothing fancy that simply works to show the steps and distance. Not sure if I would buy just for heart rate.Published 2 days ago by 11leven
I like it, it works. It doesn't automatically sync....or if it does, mine isn't working as it should. I have to tell it to sync and the app has to be open. Read morePublished 3 days ago by D. White
Bluetooth will not connect with Droid Maxx. Back to Best Buy it goes!! :-(Published 5 days ago by Consumer Advocate
The pulse ox is touchy and sometimes it is difficult to get a read, the included belt clip is not secure, the pulse will fly out of it without you noticing, the attached wrist... Read morePublished 8 days ago by William M. Mccarter
Very nice tracker. Always within a few steps of what my Basis watch says. Heart rate is the same on both Basis and Pulse if taken at same time. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Skane