Withings Wireless Scale WS-30, Black
- Accurate weight and BMI measurement with Position Control
- Wirelessly uploads in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Health Mate app to visualize weight trends
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Easy set up from iOS app, one tap Wi-Fi configuration sharing
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Effortless weight tracking for everyone.
Your weight. Your BMI. Instantly.
• Essential data - Measures your weight and Body Mass Index (ratio between your weight and height).
• Precise accuracy - Withings Position Control, a patented technology, warns you if you are leaning too much.
Track trends and take care of yourself.
• Set your goals. Realize your ambitions - The free Withings Health Mate app displays your data into graphs. Use it as your own coach.
• Compatible with your favorite app - You can share your data with more than 100 health and fitness apps (Runkeeper, MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, LoseIt!).
Set up in seconds. See the benefits for life.
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity - Automatic upload on your Health Mate iOS app after each weigh-in (Android app - black version only).
• PC Free setup - Wireless Scale paired using Bluetooth and sharing connectivity in one tap.
• Battery life - Don't worry about the small stuff, focus on your fitness and health. The scale lasts 1 year on 4 AAA batteries.
One scale. One family.
• Automatic recognition - The Wireless scale recognizes up to eight people.
• Sharing options - Choose to keep your readings private, send them to your doctor via email, or share your results via social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Four weight sensors
- Weighing range: 5 -> 180 kg (9 -> 396 lb)
- 100g (0.2 lb) graduation
- Units: kg, lb, st lb
- Large graphical display (2.4" x 1.6")
- 128x64 pixels with white, high-contrast backlighting
Battery Life and Memory
- Average battery lifetime of 1 year
- Stores up to 116 readings if scale can't sync wirelessly
- Withings Health Mate app for iOS
- 100+ compatibles apps and services
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal security compatible
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready) compatible with iOS devices
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (all versions), or iPod touch (3rd generation or later), with iOS 5.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- Wi-Fi Home Network (optional)
What's in the box
- Withings Wireless Scale
- Carpet feet for high-accuracy on carpet or rug
- Quick installation guide
- 4x AAA Alkaline included
Withings Smart Scale Range
Wireless Scale WS-30
Smart Body Analyzer
|Weight and BMI with Position Control|
|Indoor Air quality|
|Syncs wirelessly||In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n)||In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n)|
|Multi-user support and recognition|
|Free Health Mate app|
|Withings Health Cloud (60+ compatible apps)|
|Android Compatibility||Black version only|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Setup was quick & easy, and was great to be able to complete in under 5 minutes using only my phone. The only thing I wasn't crazy about were these round plastic knobs that attach to the feet of the scale. They come with little circular 3M stick pads that you peel off and jam on the underside of the scale There's no instructions denoting whether or not they NEED to be used, and feel cheap and out of place.
In the few days I've had it, this thing has already been a great motivational tool. I've never really trusted the measurements I got from the mechanical scales at the gym. When you step on the Withings scale, the display shows little tiny arrows to help you place yourself properly and get an accurate measurement. Now I can accurately weigh myself at my convenience, and have that data pushed to RunKeeper and MyFitnessPal.
At a $100 price point, there's no reason not to give this thing a try, especially if you're serious about tracking & meeting health goals.
Linking my Withings results with my Fitbit account easily just required going to the following link:
This scale is a great value and while some may be tempted by the WS-50 body analyzer which is now out (out of stock at time of this review and I was told mid May was a date Amazon was showing for availability) the added features on the latest model are already getting skeptical feedback on accuracy.
If you are looking for a scale that most importantly, gives you and your family your correct weight, syncs to your tracking programs via computer and phone (Fitbit in my case), looks good, has a solid track record, and a great price for the value.... This is what you are looking for.
+ easy setup
+ relatively accurate
+ great iOS integration (iPhone/iPad)
+ my.withings.com health management service
+ user auto-detect feature
- does not work on carpet (contrary to claims)
Initial setup of the scale is done by setting up a Bluetooth connection between the scale and a device running the Withings app. I installed the Withings Health Mate application on my iPhone 5 and then followed instructions on the small getting started sheet included with the scale. The getting started sheet had me follow a series of simple steps to connect my scale to my phone via Bluetooth. From there, it had me launch the Withings app which continued the setup process. The app has the ability to configure the scale to use your wifi network and I found that this didn't quite work for me. It had an "automatic" mode that I tried three times but it failed each time. Then I tried the manual mode and had to select my network and enter my network password and that worked on the first try. If you buy one of these and have trouble with the automatic wifi setup, give the manual setup a try.
I configured two users for my scale: myself, and my wife. We each did an initial weigh-in and assigned those weights to our respective users in the Withings app. From there on, all subsequent weigh-ins went to the correct user automatically.
First and foremost, a scale must serve as a convenient and accurate way to weigh yourself.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
could get the wifi to work, even when the scale was in the same room as the router.Published 23 hours ago by Duke Mihajlovic
I have been using this scale for about 2 years and love how it keeps track of everything for me. It was a bit tricky when we changed wifi routers, but I managed to figure it out. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Luci Faucher
Accurate data and syncs right to my computer and phone with graphs to help me keep track of my progress. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
it's a great scale- returned because it doesn't measure body fat. I purchased the wrong one but it's a great product.Published 6 days ago by Corrine Donovan
Out of box, I had some doubts about this scale, but am happy with my purchase and would buy it again. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Zero support for the WS-30. Everything is set up for the WS-50. The android app doesn't connect, and all of the attachment options online are for the WS-50. Read morePublished 10 days ago by farzad
I've had this scale for about a year now. Overall, I like it ok. The big drawbacks are 1) Doesn't always measure weight accurately the first time you step on the scales. Read morePublished 12 days ago by K. Cummings
It gets confused between my husband and I. Not so reliable. Expensive and it sometimes doesn't link to my IPhone 6plusPublished 15 days ago by Erika