Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2014
What's the quickest least expensive way to add flair and excitement to your home??? Decals..Decals..Decals!!! Without question, placing this particular decal on the wall at the front entrance way of my apartment, has been the BEST conversation starter i've ever experienced. Immediately it's the first thing that guests see when entering my home and instantaneously the topic of true love, relationships, marriage, romance, trust, fidelity, and family come up every time.

It literally seems to add an aura of "down to earth" real world dialogue. So far, I'd say it's been one of the BEST purchases I made recently.

The pieces come numbered and you have to have a clean surface for them to stick. Make sure you measure out the space BEFORE applying and try to use something (i use painters tape) as a guide to help create a straight line for the words.

I highly recommend this product.....just make sure to place it where guests / friends / family can easily view it....trust me , your conversations with first time visitors to your home will be "spicier" than ever!!!!
review image review image
on September 16, 2013
well it was kinda hard to put up but i like the end result!! it was definitely worth the pain of putting up but i wont buy again
on September 16, 2013
I put this over my fire place. I love it. Its close to the same size as the pic, and it crisp and clear in the lettering. Not jagged like some pieces I have seen. Arrived quickly also. Great product
on May 2, 2014
I love it and truly would buy again from this seller and this was so easy to put up in my bedroom. I drew the attention of my daughter right away. She love it and even would love one for her room,
on April 3, 2015
It took me a while to figure out how to put it up but I got it lol
on January 17, 2015
I love my wall sticker it was easily installed & beautiful.
on June 26, 2014
We love it 😁 fit us n the message we wish to give to ppl when they enter our home 😊
on February 18, 2015
Wasnt as big as i thought it would be but in all i love it it looks great!
on April 11, 2015
Same quality as getting one from the Dollar Tree. I wasn't impressed. When you put it on your wall, make lines first with a pencil or tape, so you can put it on evenly. You can't peel off and reapply, it loses its stickiness.
on April 26, 2015
I had good expectation with this decal but when it arrived, I was disappointed. It's hard to stick on the wall. Nevertheless, I removed it so we have to touch up one side of the wall. Of all the decals I had, this one is a mess :(